Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

WTF?!!

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's true. That's how they look at abortion, why else would they call it murder?

One lady said if you found a microorganism on Mars you would call that life on Mars.

She would have a point if it didn't need a host which obviously has rights of their own.

Anyway lefties will keep trying implement strict gun law and righties will keep trying to ban abortion. Both parties believe with virtually equal conviction.

What happens when you push an object while someone on the other side pushes with equal force?

Where a political solution could be helpful, America will stand still.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Most pro choice people not in the Trump cult KNOW abortion doesn't happen after the baby is delivered.
    For Trump to say that it is was an attempt to make his base rabidly angry at pro choice supporters.

For Trump to say something so radical and insane is really dangerous.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I agree. Just don't blame capitalism when some idiot attacks a clinic. Clearly it's an obsession with politics.

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Despite what people think this is also true of most pro-life people, in reality only a small handful of wingnuts believe in these "pizzagate" and "QAnon" level conspiracy theories.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

True. That small handful is dangerous tho. Better ban fire just in case.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Birther Trump in 2012:

"I want to see Obama's college records to see how he listed his place of birth in the application."

Crybaby Trump in 2019:

"I'm under audit. You can't see my tax returns!" [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Who short selling for 45? I'd really be shocked if he wasn't on the take. FBI should nail his ass.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

To Date Trump's Justice and Treasury Dept are on the job to prevent the returns from coming out. Hope the State of NY will give Congress Trump's state tax returns.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Only thing possibly good about this guys foriegn policy is his hard ball stand with China on economics. He is literally fucking up everything else.

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

15. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

I kind of agree, but I think one of the important lessons of Trump has been that a lot of groups in the Republican party we thought were small and insignificant were actually much larger than we thought. Stuff like conspiracy theorizing that we thought was only for fringe wackos seems to be mainstream in the Republican party right now. It's not just 5% or something like diehard PETA acolytes in the Democratic party.

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You think it will only be Dems questioning him? lol. Dems don't want worms crawling out now..

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

20. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Plus, the Senate is still controlled by the GOP. There's not really ant point in the House voting on articles of impeachment if the Senate's just going to find him not guilty, anyway.