The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

No Hawkeye or Falcon?

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

New Graphite Comics Service to Be Like Netflix & Spotify for Digital Comics

Tues, Jun 11, 2019

In the world of digital comics and mobile development, one new app promises to stand out. Launched earlier today by Graphite Comics, Inc., Graphite promises to be the next revolutionary thing when it comes to consuming comics digitally. At launch, the app carries over 10,000 titles from a slew of independent comic publishers.

As it stands now, comics from BOOM! Studios, IDW, Legendary, Tokyo Pop, Aspen, Dynamite, Papercutz, and Top Cow can be found on the program.

Much like the music-streaming service Spotify, Graphite follows the freemium model with a free, ad-supported entry-level package. For those looking to browse comics without advertising, a paid package is available for $4.99 per month. On top of that, the Graphite team says it's has a revenue sharing plan in place with publishers and creators alike, giving those they partner with upwards of 70 percent of all advertising and subscription revenue.

In addition to the digital comics aspect of the app — which Graphite says is crafted with cutting-edge technolgy — there's a community portion in a place where fans can interact with like-minded readers.

Graphite is now available on iOS and Android.

Link

3. SilverSmith

Microsoft has announced Halo Infinite will launch on Windows 10, Xbox One, and Project Scarlett, Xbox’s next-gen hardware, in fall 2020. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. SilverSmith

The official Spider-Man: Far From Home IMAX artwork.

[​IMG]

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

"The Boondocks" is officially back:

https://io9.gizmodo.com/sony-announces-a-reimagined-boondocks-with-original-cre-1835447417

6. SilverSmith

The new Pennyworth trailer and key art.

[​IMG]

7. SilverSmith

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

9. ColiBreh1

Who has the better chest, Alice from "The Magicians" or Clarke from "The 100"?:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, I just got done watching the 7th episode of "The Magicians". I thought Alice looked thick when she was making out with Quentin on the bed.

Without looking it up, I'm gonna assume "The Magicians" is shot in Vancouver because I recognize some of these sets on the show from various CW shows.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Again Canadians for the win. That girl is stacked. Either one of them would have a spot in my bed lol

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

But it's really one of the very few things positive about facebook right now. Facebook got a lot of shit with them.

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I Forgot all about Sacred Lies returning for a second season. That, Sorry For Your Loss and Will Smith's Bucket List has me intrigued.

That Jessica Biel series LimeTown was out of left field. Don't she still have The Sinner on USA?

13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

14. SilverSmith

Biel did not appear in The Sinner season 2;however, she was one of the executive producers of the show.

Yesterday, Facebook touted solid growth of Watch, reporting a remarkable 720 million monthly active users. Now if only the company can remain out of the headlines for PR crises. [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

I gotta go with Olivia on this one but it's very very close.

[​IMG]

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I approve of this gif

17. SilverSmith

A new promo for the second half DC Universe's Young Justice has arrived. New episodes will kickoff on July 2.

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

19. SilverSmith

New NSFW trailer for Amazon’s grim ''superhero'' series, The Boys.

20. ColiBreh1