BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've seen every episode of SG1, Atlantis and SGU. I don't remember Teal'c hooking up with Carter.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

The producers of "This is Us" are the same folks who did "Parenthood" & "Friday Night Lights". Maybe the secret is hiring producers/showrunners who are vets at doing critically acclaimed Family Dramas?

5. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I like "The Village". I've never been a bit interested in "This is Us". It is a good show though a bit congested at times.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'll have time to check The Village out and see what it's about. The Enemy Within seems like they're not even trying to be good. From the script to the acting. Now I have only seen two episodes, but that's what I have seen from those two episodes thus far.

Black Summer was mentioned here and
    I don't know why because after watching it the only thing IR was potential IF they get a season 2 and that potential is still not definite.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. ColiBreh1

I've enjoyed "The Enemy Within". I hope it gets renewed.

8. darkcurry

Well the ratings isn't huge, but steady enough for a second season so it's up in the air.

9. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I'm like you in that I've only seen three episodes of "The enemy within" but when it got too predictable I stopped lol. I'm probably gonna go back to finish one day this summer. The show which has me hooked this Holiday weekend and has since Thursday is AMC's "The Son" which is excellent for those who appreciate Westerns and the AMC tradition of them . . . its based on a book too.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Spoiler request: How'd things end up with Morris Chestnut's and Kelli Garner's characters?

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I still enjoyed black summer. And there aren’t many thread rules, so you can technically post a movie that has a white woman bump into a black man on accident.

12. ColiBreh1

It's well-established on the show that Kelli Garner's character has feelings for Morris Chestnut's character. But they didn't focus on it much in the 2nd half of the season except for Kelli Garner's voice always getting emotional & distressed everytime Morris Chestnut is in trouble. Morris Chestnut doesn't seem to be over the death of his late fiancee. So as it has been said before in this thread, Morris Chestnut's & Kelli Garner's characters seems to be a longterm thing. Which I know you hate.

Well you have to remember Young Herschel brought up "Black Summer". And as you saw in that thread on that other forum, he has very low standards for he what considers onscreen IR. Which he got clowned by other posters in that thread for.
    Bingo, that's an example for the low standards that Young Hershal has. LOL.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I mentioned it in the nerd thread, so it might be my fault. Either way, the show was a fun ride. Is Z nation any good? The first episode seemed kind of corny to me.

14. ColiBreh1

I never got into "Z-Nation" so I can't speak on it. But I do remember folks mentioning that "Z-Nation" is a more comedic show, hence why it's labeled a "Dramedy" on Wikipedia.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, you got me lol. I guess I should learn to be more patient. But the longer things are drawn out, the likelier they are to never happen. Cancellation, new writers, new networks, we've seen it all. SMH

16. darkcurry

I liked Black Summer too. Very creative way of how they unfolded this story. It worked well.

Yeah that reminds me I'm not going into that ir-tube thread anymore. They ruined Lazy Town For Me. I really didn't need to know that or see those gifs. lol.

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lazy Town? Do I even wanna know?

18. darkcurry

No. But if you're curious I'm sure someone will give you a direct link. It won't be me though

[​IMG]

19. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I like "The Son" there's absolutely no IR in it but it's still a good show . Unfortunately this is it's last season

20. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Last edited: May 27, 2019