BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You're right, it's not a teen drama. Being on the CW makes it easy to forget that lol

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

That's another show I've been watching. I saw this being set up from the season premiere. But it wasn't featured often, so my pessimism kept me from reporting anything here lol. I haven't seen the season finale, so I've got that to look forward to soon.

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I give a fucc . . . my post goes to pattern the CW has concerning core characters and empowerment of their IR relationships on that network. The only Teen Drama relationships which that network has historically championed are the vanilla ones or perhaps WM/OF . . .

Naomi Clark was obviously marketed as the female lead as she got center stage on 4 out of 5 DVDs . . . lol a true ensemble cast indeed . My point was obviously no one should be surprised or disappointed . . . the most promising teen couple coming into season 3 was clearly Divy but the powers that be at the CW have an agenda which artificially manifests itself as anti-BM\WF without fail time and again . . . especially main characters

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

So how close are we to a Hardy Boys show where both the brothers are psychic teen models?

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

That said, they did have Naomi get really thirsty for a black dude in the final season. They even ended the show together.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Oh, OK. I think I might binge it since ABC cancelled the show last week. Did you watch the first season or nah?

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Too early to tell but it is out of the norm for them. Let's not forget what they did with supergirl in the first season though and Life Sentence.

8. ColiBreh1

Just like "Supergirl", "Life Sentence" isn't a Teen Drama. The youngest characters are young adults who older than undergrad college students.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

It was cancelled?!? I didn't hear. That sucks. It's wasn't super special, but I enjoyed it well enough. If have watched another season. But I actually figured it'd get cancelled after last season lol

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

True, but how and why is that a big difference? I'm think I'm missing your point.

11. ColiBreh1

Did you watch Season 1 or did you start with the 2nd season?

IMO, probably easier to do an IR if they're adults compared to a teen/high school drama with a female lead involved in a IR.

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I watched most of season 1 and have seen all of season 2, up to the last episode or so.

Makes sense

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Supernatural

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. The Dark King

That blonde girl is the queen of cancelled shows its a wonder she keeps working

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I actually really like that blonde girl. So here's hoping she ends up in something successful, hopefully with Nina Dobrev lol

Edit: Her name is Britt Robertson, btw. Probably should've mentioned that lol

16. The Dark King

Yeah it escaped me
    She was in the Secret Circle the Secret Life The Dome and now this ABC show

17. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Life Sentence I give a slight pass to because that was kinda always the point of the show, but Supergirl was inexcusable. Jimmy and Kara have always been the love interests, fan art was made of the characters together and just as they were gaining momentum they shelve them and turn it all to dust. The only slightly redeeming thing is that James does get to move on in a sense but it was weak for that.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol she was also in Life Unexpected and Girl Boss, both cancelled. But like I said, I hope to keep seeing her...which may explain how she keeps getting work lol

19. ColiBreh1

Don't forget, Britt Robertson's first CW show before she did "The Secret Circle" was the short-lived 2-season teen/family drama "Life Unexpected":

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I beat you to it, @ColiBreh1 lol! :p:D
    Check the post right above yours :cool: