The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

A brand new Fear the Walking Dead season 5 teaser trailer titled “Heroes United.”

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

That would probably make more sense if I'd seen more than the very first episode of the series lol. Looks decent from what I can tell though

3. SilverSmith

One mo' gin.

[​IMG]

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'm glad they got the heads up BEFORE they aired. I'm interested in how they're going to do this.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Looks like my retirement was short lived

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Grammar foul! That should say *fewer* people, not *less* people. But I guess I can let it slide as artistic license lol

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ok you want a moon threw at you or do you want to be thrown into a black hole and feel the gravitational forces overcome the molecular forces of your body as you stretch and break apart while the radiation cooks your internal organs like southern barbecue ribs?

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Neither, I'll just shut up and let him enjoy his bourbon lol

11. SilverSmith

Just today, FX and Marvel Television released the official trailer for Legion's final season.

[​IMG]

12. SilverSmith

Emerging from the depths of the marsh...
    Y'all ready for this? I am!

[​IMG]

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Say it with me: Drain the swamp! Drain the swamp! Lol

14. SilverSmith

Ruby Rose is Batwoman as the CW shares a new teaser clip.

[​IMG]

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

They are doing this again? She is the worst actress. I’m probably going to watch it anyway, lol.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. SilverSmith

That she was going to have a solo series was all but a foregone conclusion. I'm pretty hyped because I've stopped watching Arrow and I've never taken to Black Lightning.

17. meowkittenmeow

I wish DC would stop letting the CW do shows. They start out great and go downhill after a few years.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

In addition to other things, they're the classic example of what happens when the people in charge of comic book properties aren't big comic book fans themselves.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Network upfronts must be next week because we're starting to get news about show pick-ups, renewals, cancellations, & etc. THR put out this article yesterday evening about the pilots The CW is picking-up to series & the pilots they passed on:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...inoff-nancy-drew-ordered-series-at-cw-1203723

EDIT:
    Besides "Batwoman", The CW is also doing a "Riverdale" spinoff that I mentioned in this thread months ago called "Katy Keene" starring Lucy Hale & the black Josie from "Riverdale: https://deadline.com/2019/05/ashlei...onfirmed-katy-keene-series-pickup-1202609578/

As someone who read Archie Comics growing up, I recognize the name Katy Keene but I don't know (or remember) anything about her.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. meowkittenmeow

Seems like the CW is kind of like "Lifetime 2.0". Or "LIFETIME EXTREME" (Action packed and empowered!!!).