Why Black Men Should 'Invade' Minneapolis

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. dark_noir

dark_noir Restricted

First let me say this. I love and adore black women....good black women and good women all around. I do not put the white women above black women or no other women on earth. Women are women. There are gold digging, non male supporting women in ever race.

With that being said I didn't see where black women in the article attacked black men. Seemed to be written from another perspective since they were trying to GUESS why some black women chose white men. Ever stop to wonder that maybe they choose white men for the same reason some of you men choose white women? That if their preference is negative then so is your own. And why is it when you degrade black women you exclude your mothers , sisters and the other close black women in your lives if ALL black women are the same vs being individuals?

I think when ever something is said about black men and they bring up black women it is because there is a deep emotion ties that will never be severed because if it were you would ever think of them in a good or bad way....instead you wouldn't think of them at all. Black men tend to get extremely emotional at articles that talk about black women being happy in the arms of white men but very elated when they find a good article saying something good about black men and white women. Damn fuckers it is the same shit. If you like interracial you should embrace it all even beautiful black women in the arms of others. I don't feel no pain when I see it because I date white women. So many people are self pitying hypocrites that are no better than others who oppose the very relationships they think they should accept.

Yes I said it I love black women just as much as any other non black woman white, asian, hispanic....get the fuck over your pain and stop the hating or you are not better than your critics.

2. dark_noir

dark_noir Restricted

Yes they do but I find that many black men that date them overlook any of the negative that white women display just like all other races of women. All women want a man with money, all women want to be financially taken care of, a man that is attractive and educated.

I have noticed that white women love to date gangstas, and thugs, as well as doctors and lawyers just like all races of women they are individual.

Look at that one cat in another thread said about his white girlfriend calling him a nigger and he made ever excuse in the world for it being acceptable. Isn't it funny how white women can do NO wrong in your eyes but black women are the scum of the earth? Damn I hate hypocrisy.

3. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

No, I said double-standard stereotypes, and not black women 'attacking' us.

Good advice, but try telling this to all the black women who are no better than this, who you can find, pretty much everywhere in America.

Ask Cris, SoCal, tucker, and others in here yourself, who don't hate black women, nor exaggerate about them in any way.

4. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i agree with you Karma--if a bw ever gave a bm with a degree, hardworking, caring, good man a chance instead of lucking for a thug or a pimp, we wouldnt have half the problems

5. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

Bill Cosby's words may have been accurate...but the problem I and a lot of black folk have is who said it. During the Civil Rights era...when Ossie Davis, Ruby Dee, and other black stars were taking their stand on big issues...he sat back and played (excuse my terminology) the "good n*****" trying not to stir the boat. Sure he donates a lot of money to HBCU's (historically black colleges and universities) but he is essentially helping out those who will make it regardless of his contribution. Those kids may struggle more without his help, but he knows they won't make him look bad because they are the best of the brightest. He talks about how the "inner city..ghetto children" and their parents are not holding up their end of the bargain for black people. True they are struggling..as some of the kids I saw back in high school made you wonder about the future of this country. But I think its our "middle class" kids who are dropping the ball if anyone is. The poor kids will have those who will make it regardless and the wealthier among us are just going to have certain opportunities that will make it hard to fail. The middle class kids have some affluence and yet they still trail their white peers in everything from standardized testing to any other host of academic measures. They have the same chances and yet they are just as likely to fall on their face. I bring up the middle class because it is our largest growing segment and will represent the sizable majority of blacks' economic standing. Thus with so many in this group..we need it to be especially strong. Middle class kids tend to think they have it made relative to their poorer relations but often times they struggle more because mom and dad have high expectations and the kids don't think they can achieve. Why doesn't Cosby go to the inner cities and help those who are struggling...not just those who are juniors and seniors in high school with A+ averages who have college aspirations. Help those C- kids who are in 6th and 7th grade that are one minor mistake away from having their futures taken away from them...they need his help. This is the same man who had a child by a woman who was not his wife (married to Camille at that point)...and come to find out she was involved (indirectly mind you) in the death of his son Ennis. Our poor children have many problems...but why do the kids who have all of the advantages still lagging behind whites, asians, and in some cases hispanics academically? :smt066

6. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

Cosby hardly helps the best and the brightest. he is helping those going to HBCUs who dont have money, not those going to Harvard or the Ivy who dont have the money. If people dont have 10 grand a year for an HBCU, then they are not the best and brightest, the best and brightest spend about 36 to 42 grand a year. I know because i went to both-HBCU and Ivy.

Cosby is helping those kids who are in need and often wouldnt make it financially if he and others didnt give money. I didnt get a penny of his or anyone elses money.

No, Cosby, like all blacks have a right to say whatever about the culture, because the culture is always demanding that those with Means($$$) give of themselves or be shamed. I dont owe anyone anything the only reason I give is because i love people, not because of guilt. I have a right to say whatever I want about the lazy, the degenerate, the users, and abusers, as I pay taxes as does Cosby to help those who dont pay ttaxes or very little.

7. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

Exactly my point....he's helping poor kids who've overcome many obstacles and have A DESIRE TO MAKE IT. But what about the kids who are not yet lost to "the system" but haven't made it out of the wilderness yet? Being charitable is an honorable thing...but nothing he does really helps the people he is commenting on. He is not making remarks about poor kids trying to go to school...he is talking about poor kids who don't know where the schoolhouse is. If you're going to criticize THAT group...then you should be prepared to either do something about it...or wait for a backlash (no matter how unfair it may be). Singling out ONE socio-economic group and saying they are the ones bringing black people down is absurd. Black children do poorer in school on average (when comparing like household incomes and parent education) at every level. This obviously is not the rule but it is a trend. Everyone needs to pick up the pace...if he concerned about where his tax money is going...do something about it. I can bet it makes him seethe to see kids who can barely spell their name..knowing that his dollars could be going towards creating that result. The people that need to hear his remarks...probably don't even keep up with the daily news so I'm sure they don't even know what he said. I sincerely hope that he is saying these things for black folks' benefit and not just trying to look the the good ol' "boss's" right hand man.

8. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

TheChosenOne has spoken again. I agree with him on this issue, and to add, I was happy Cosby made the remark about those who fit the bill of what he described about poor blacks in the American community not to dismay them, but merely to give them an alternative perspective on life as black American people in this world. That's all.

9. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

exactly

10. Darman

Darman New Member

What is the brotha wearing? It looks like a ninja suit, LOL!!

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No brother could be like Prince.

12. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

met a few chicks from Minnesota down here in Atlanta, our schedule were too complicated and and their intention were uncleared, they were friendly but they weren't too pressed to hook up.

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Nothing but respect for that brotha! Short, platform shoes and he was still getting some phine ass babes. Was one hell of a musician too...:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Soulthinker

He's a genius.

15. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Twin cities is one of the ir capitals in America. I seen and experienced it. A “Black mans heaven”.

16. Soulthinker

I thought a brother had to be talented in sports,music,and business to date one. Much more if a brother like Prince.

17. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

that wasn’t my experience or observation but I don’t know maybe things have changed since I was last there.

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

That's some low self esteem BS right there. The bar for manhood is so low in 2020 all you need is a good job, a decent build and fresh breath to pull a non-black hottie 1 or 2 points above your weight class

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

WTF?

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

If he flosses his teeth, he could date a former supermodel.

Last edited: May 3, 2020