BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. chamber

chamber Active Member

Malachi Kirby's character in Curfew has a romance with two sisters

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Have you seen the show?

Sounds like a love triangle... unless we're getting something different. lol.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I watched the series premiere of "SMILF" a couple nights ago. That was some entertaining fuccery seeing her desperately trying to get dicc the entire episode & continuing failing at it.

I had no idea when they sent Janet Montgomery's character to rehab that they were writing her character off to Hiatus. I was expecting the show would follow her journey in rehab every episode & Jocko Sims' character would regularly visit her. How they handled it was weird. The next episode after they sent Janet Montgomery to rehab, is the episode where Jocko Sims' storyline is him finding out out she's in rehab & goes to visit her. He shows up to the rehab, but we never get to see them interact at the rehab because the very next episode he's back at the hospital & mentions that she didn't want too see him. We haven't seen her in an episode sinc

The way they made a big deal about him finding out she's in rehab & going to visit her and the very next episode they drop the storyline with 1 dialogue line mention, I don't think it was all the way originally planned like that.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  4. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I just finished binge watching it, and it was good. Now, as for the brother with the 2 sisters. I guess you can say technically without spoiling anything, it's not really a "love triangle" because of what one of the sisters did. Also a teen brother and a cute Asian are in the works as well. It was a solid Sci Fi/Action/Drama!

5. ColiBreh1

I saw a lot of folks on social media & other forums talking about this black family & white family wife swap clip: https://twitter.com/BriHallOfficial/status/1119731721451257858

LOL, That clip is hitting on a lot of stereotypes. That black family ain't never gonna let that white wife go home & and the white husband look like he about to throw the black wife in the bushes

EDIT:
    Here's the full sneak peek:

EDIT 2:

Her's the full episode:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I had to stop watching after he asked if she was part Indian LOL!!! He lucked up tho, and she said yes lol

7. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Thanks for bringing this show to my attention. What network did it air on? I'm about to watch the pilot right now on Real-debrid :)

8. Young Herschel

I'm still watching the pilot and I'm onboard . . . as soon as I saw that Black father was do or die for his family . . . on a mission for his family I knew I was in. The sci-fi angle is very foreboding too but I only have a general idea so far and I like where this is going:)

The super cute white girl looks familiar from somewhere and I look forward to seeing what develops for her storyline

Great cast of thespians overall - Billy Zane and Sean Bean!

9. Young Herschel

^^Damn!!!!! I did not see that coming like at all!!!

"Curfew" looks like something I could get hooked on like WTF?!?!?

Never knew I needed something new like this lol!!

10. darkcurry

Now I HAVE to see at least see the first episode of Curfew. lol. I'm finishing up on Hanna. This is a pretty good show. I love her accent.

11. Young Herschel

I'm cooking Easter dinner now . . . . the ham is on the grill covered air tight in Reynolds wrap on just one burner so it should be done by 5:20. I have some time to watch the second episode of "Curfew" right now

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And another show showing us the better shows are outside the US

13. darkcurry

I'm watching clips from the show Naked & Afraid: India and they have this Interracial Pairing on, Phaedra & Hakim.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Phaedra is CLEARLY attracted to him from when they first met she snuck a peak at his penis even though she tried not to. (LOL)
    [​IMG]

To the cuddling and spooning and pressing her butt up against him to keep warm at night.(which is understandable, but homeboy was shy as fuck! lol.)
    [​IMG]

I might want to check this full episode out.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Young Herschel

Sky One is a very good network out of the UK. "Jamestown" premieres later this month on it and I cannot wait :)

15. ColiBreh1

Watching the 10th episode of season 4 of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". Grace & Sinqua Walls' character Daniel done set-up Francia Raisa's character Adrian with Bow Wow. Adrian & Grace are best friends, while Bow Wow's character Dante is a upstairs neighbor of Daniel. Grace & Daniel went out of their way to set Adrian up with Dante because Adrian tried to throw the pussy at Daniel. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, Adrian is a big THOT. I couldn't find any good pics doing a Google search, so I'm just gonna post the scene:

[​IMG]

According to IMDB, Bow Wow is only in 2 episodes though. This was the 1st episode with him.

Looks like Francia Raisa & Bow Wow were already friends before he guest-starred on the show according to this article: http://www.wetpaint.com/francia-raisa-thinks-bow-wow-should-guest-star-on-secret-life-630741/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wow, she liked what she sees.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. ColiBreh1

Update on "Dynasty".
    Fallon & Culhane called off their engagement back in the mid-season/Winter premiere that aired in January. Since than they've teased Culhane & Kirby Anders for a couple episodes. I just watched last week's episode (Season 2, Episode 17) & the show finally went all in on pushing Culhane & Kirby as couple.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update! I've been curious about how it's going. Gotta be honest tho, I'm really not sure what does and doesn't belong in spoiler tags anymore LOL

Did Fallon end up hooking up with the white guy like we all expected?

19. That’s part of the reason I dipped off that show lmfao y’all can keep watching if y’all want though

20. darkcurry

I haven't been watching much Dynasty this season. I probably only seen 3 episodes this year.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019