Dating apps and IR

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I've only ever had short term hookups on pof. I had two long term relationships totaling around 3 years on Okcupid. I don't know what its like now but I recommend it from my experience. Actually if I were dating again nothing beats meeting real life. Natural chemistry is a must and flirting is fun but I ain't get em all North so maybe my perception is skewed but I'm best self in person.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Real life is definitely better IMO. I think if you do the online thing you have to just look at it as a way to cross paths. You need to meet right off because you cant get a good read until you are face to face. People on those things are looking for a guarantee of things before they even meet.

3. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Pretty much my experience with it ... Call me old school but these days Id rather meet in person as well ... I live in NYC so every once in a while u ll run into somebody u have cool chemistry wit

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True indeed.

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

You are rather cool on net too. :p

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Thank you

7. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

Not sure if this is unique to Los Angeles, but I have been doing extremely well on dating apps. The white women here are THIRSTY for black men.

Attached Files:

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Very nice to see your convos are pleasant, polite and sweet. Not sex-filled or hook-up ish. You sound like a very nice guy and the women do too. You're pulling in some Lookers, we can see. Good job there.

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Wow!! I'm so used to seeing that type of discussion being policed online, that kinda shocked me.

10. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

These convos took place on dating apps so no policing. Lot of white women (at least in LA) feel this way about brothers but obviously can't say so publicly or to white people.

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

If they "can't" say so in public or to other white people, their alleged interest in black men is suspect.

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

To be honest, your side of the convos comes across as pretty thirsty too. The whole "milk chocolate babies" line is creepy, and the "being real" statement sounds totally insincere. The responses from the women don't sound all that sincere either. Do you always use that particular line? If so, why? I was surprised that women actually responded to the line, but like someone else pointed out, it's not all that shocking when it comes to the multitude of questionable people who do the online dating thing. Have you actually dated any of the women you chatted with on the app, or do you only hear back from the types who refuse to be seen with a BM in public?

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

If they are trying to keep you a secret then you are basically a prostitute (to them). Get your money upfront. No freebies.

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

This isn't thirsty, just normal dating banter....

Glad you are having success.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm going to call bullshit on this!! Where are you really from?! That's total crap!! Black men have no problem getting white women in LA or anywhere in California for that matter....but especially in LA. That's not thirsty either. You come across as really creepy with your milk chocolate baby conversation. Looking for a breeder are you? EWWW. Women aren't afraid to show their interest in black men out here...get real. Your comments make me really question if you actually are a black man and definitely if you are really in California - especially LA!!

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Yup the Tone Police are everywhere.

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The pearl-clutching and shortness of breath is hilarious. And exactly why these women in Bumble PMs don't post their views in public. Do you, homie.

18. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Apparently LA is in a drought of "real" and "good" men for some years now. From my experience of talking to LA women, men out there have options galore so they are never faithful or wanting to be monogamous relationships.

LA is full of so many well to do childless women who will give any ole dude the time of day as long as he has a stable income hoping he doesn't stray.

19. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

You totally missed the point. I did not say that black men have a hard time with white women in LA. You think the white women in the Bumble convos would say the exact same thing to non-black men? Get real. Even when they prefer black men, they are going to be careful with what they say to white guys since they get super insecure about us.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Why would you care what they say to white men?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.