Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

BF868355-78CF-459B-BEF8-A8C96B6D6DB0.jpeg anyone else caught off guard the first time they saw AOCs boyfriend? Ginger guys are a hard pass for me and she is too sexy and her profile is too high for this guy to keep up.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Smh I'm not surprised. Honestly as long as she keeps fighting the good fight I could care less.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I swore her man would be Latino.lol

In 10 years when she decides to run for POTUS, if they're still married it probably will be a plus for those people who think she's un-American.

4. Rochiebabes86

True I guess after how MSNBC went after Kamala Harris husband, as dumb as I thought it was, Made me start looking at the husbands. Shame on me she’s doing great

5. The Dark King

In her community she is doing GREAT and not because she's a congress woman she got a good white man and that's THE most important thing.

6. Rochiebabes86

There are better white men though...the hipster look on a ginger is like bad meets worse.

7. The Dark King

Well I don't know he might be the sweetest guy on earth probably rubs her feet after a long day of kicking ass lol.
    For some communities after generations of being fed a steady diet of white supremacy to them whiteness is the goal and she's one baby away from pushing her genes into whiteness achieving the dream of millions of hispanic people. It is what it is.

8. Rochiebabes86

I guess I’m assuming she’s more nuanced than that, but you never know with these Politicians they all seem to have arranged/image-conscious/loveless relationships. Did anyone actually believe Huma And Weiner were deeply in love??

9. The Dark King

Nope it all feels calculated just like this nonsense with Rosario Dawson and Cory Booker, that relationship screams beard.

10. andreboba

LOL. I always thought they were having great sex which is why she kept forgiving his creepy ass over and over.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Misdemeanors don't matter unless you're applying for a non political postion that requires security clearance, like a government contractor.

For anything else white skin means overlook it, while black skin is a first degree misdemeanor or felony itself.

A wash either way.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

13. andreboba

What are you talking about?? Mueller was ALWAYS going to submit his report to the Justice Department once it was finished. Now wait for it to go to Congress, or if Trump's new AG tries to suppress the report.

'Bullshit' reports don't get deep sixed. They are made available to the public.

How can you call a report you've never seen bullshit??

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Because Mueller said he's done with any more indictments. Dude, this was all yer woman, Hatin' Hillary, and John "Democrat-darling-in-death" McCain. :cool:
    [​IMG]

He mad, lol.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I wouldn't start celebrating just yet, "no additional indictments" doesn't clear Trump one bit, remember that there are a lot of hurdles in the way to indict a sitting president, it's not something that is going to be done by a special counselor alone. Also, nobody has any idea what is in that report yet, depending on what's in it Congress could decide to impeach regardless of what Mueller has charged or not.

16. andreboba

Mueller just handed off the rest of the investigation to Congress, since the potential remaining indictments involve members of Trump's own family. Pundits have stated Mueller couldn't continue with any further indictments without having his investigation shut down by Trump and the DOJ.

Anyone who thinks this Russia investigation is over hasn't been paying attention. Mueller had the weight of the DOJ behind him, but Congress has subpoena power and can probe deeper on some issues than Mueller can.

Also, there are concurrent criminal investigations of Trump taking place in D.C. and NY. Trump will be lucky if he's only impeached by the House, because the minute he leaves office he could be found guilty of racketeering and money laundering charges.

U.S. intelligence has already concluded that Russia illegally interfered with the 2016 election, the only question unanswered is was Trump complicit and did he knowingly aid the Russians in that interference??

BTW, Jared Kushner and Don Jr. better watch their backs. They're going to be forced to testify before Congress and the entire country will be allowed to watch them lie.
    If the majority of Americans believe Jared and Don Jr. conspired with the Russians after open testimony, Trump is going to be removed from office by the House AND Senate.

17. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Exactly. Richard Nixon was never indicted, either. The pro-Tumpers need to calm down because he isn't out of the woods yet.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Unless 45 is able to woo China enough to get them to grant him a trademark, this whole thing of him becoming president was a waste of his time. Pettiness for small minds.

19. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

37 people have been indicted already by the Russia investigation. Trump's campaign chair, his chief foreign policy advisor, a trump campaign aid, his national security advisor, and his lawyer (Among others) have all already pleaded guilty.

I mean, when you say "nothing came of it" I honestly can't tell what you're talking about. A ton of stuff has already happened, and there is a lot more to go.

20. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

For those who are still considering who to support in the 2020 election, I strongly recommend you consider Pete Buttigieg. He has really impressed me. He's extremely articulate and thoughtful. His policies are well considered and pragmatic but progressive. I don't mean you should abandon Sanders or Beto or whomever your preferred choice is, but look up Buttigieg because he's radiating Obama vibes to me.