Unarmed caregiver pleading for the police not to shoot with hands in the air shot

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Jul 21, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Holding people accountable has been the conversation.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...ice-shooting-autistic-man-20190316-story.html

Not Guilty on 1 count of misdemeanor count of culpable negligence (shooting at the autistic man), jury hung on 3 counts (misdemeanor count of culpable negligence for shooting Mr Kinsey, and 2 counts of attempted Manslaughter against the two men). 5 of the 6 jurors wanted to an aquital while the 6th an older latino man held out and wanted to convict.

After the decision, in the hallway outside the fourth-floor courtroom, jury foreperson Mario Alberto Lopez walked up to Aledda and shook his hand.

“My apologies for not being able to clear you today,” Lopez told him.

The foreperson, with three other jurors, stuck around with Aledda and his supporters. The apparent holdout, an older Latino, strode away, declining to comment.

“I think he acted like a reasonable police officer should have in such a nerve-wracking situation,” Lopez said afterward. “I thought he was not guilty from the moment he took the stand.”
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And that's why you gotta just say fuck Florida pure trash

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I wish more NewYorkers felt that way.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member