The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios debuted the Jade reveal trailer for Mortal Kombat 11 earlier today. Jade is an undead Revenant resurrected by an evil sorcerer.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Or due to speed.

4. SilverSmith

This spring, 18 animated short stories land on Netflix in its animated adult anthology series. Love, Death + Robots premieres March 15th. Feast your eyes on this:

[​IMG]

5. darkcurry

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

7. SilverSmith

AMC has rolled out “The Last War” trailer for the final eight episodes of Into the Badlands, one of the best TV shows that you're not watching.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This ain't the kind of story that crowd finds interest in. No romance between a black woman and a non black man no glitz no glamor. Its gonna flop trust.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. SilverSmith

Most of Blumhouse films cost less than $5 million to produce, including Jordan Peele's "Get Out", and “Ma” will be no exception. It will recoup its entire production budget the first weekend.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Unless her quote is more than 5 million

11. darkcurry

That's not what the movie is about. It's kind of like a thriller/horror and it looks stylish. Plus Octavia can sell a role and she sold it in this trailer at least. This character she is portraying reminded me of one of my teachers in high school we all thought was crazy and we used to unfortunately make jokes about her and laugh at her mannerisms during class.(kids can be cruel.)

I'm interested in this.

12. orejon4

Been watching this since its inception. Looking forward to the final season.

By the way, binge-watching Orphan Black is even better than doing the weekly episode thing.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  13. SilverSmith

I read somewhere that the film was made for just $ 4.5 million. It'll post profitable numbers easily.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  14. darkcurry

So did I. Orphan Black is one of those shows that worked better like that. Although I do take breaks in between so I don't know if that's cheating or not. lol.

15. orejon4

I'm in the middle of season three in just at a week of viewing. On course to finish by this Friday, lol. Did you watch The Expanse by any chance?

16. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Let's Be Real Here... We All Saw this One Coming:

Less than three months after the axing of Daredevil, the two remaining Marvel shows on Netfix, The Punisher and Jessica Jones, have also been canceled, according to Deadline. The Punisher just launched its second season on January 18, and Jessica Jones will air its third season before concluding.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why?? no one watching??

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Figures, I'm still holding out hope that these guys appear in a cameo or post-credit scene in Endgame.

19. darkcurry

It's all because Disney is taking it's stuff off of Netflix. They already announced that Captain Marvel won't be going to Netflix after it's done in theatres and will be on Disney's new streaming service.
    https://bgr.com/2019/02/06/disney-vs-netflix-captain-marvel-wont-stream-on-rival-platform/

At this point I believe they(Marvel) should just at least give us a movie to end it perfectly. You just have these characters out there with no real ending.

Or move them to the MCU.

20. darkcurry

It's Lit!