Dating apps and IR

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Good on you, it's a damn jungle out here

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

It's been great!

I stopped fuckin with American WW for the most part but I do love me some foreign and exotic WW.

Currently seeing this Dutch chick, skinny lil thing with a phat ass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video of that big ole booty
    https://streamable.com/bhlk1

3. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

I find better quality women overseas online. I travel often so I really only use it abroad. At home I have to get what I can lol.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Our stock is higher with foreign women just like white guys have a higher stock amongst brown people. Its fact don't get why people have to fight it so hard.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

It is not in some people's best interest that our stock is higher with foreign women, that's why

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

All foreigners stock is higher no matter they go except Asian men and Indian men when they come to america.

Now I'm not going to put foreign women on a pedestal because they are just bad as American women alot of times...

7. Mrmike757

From what I've seen from my travels is Asian women and select brown countries for white guys. In Dominican Republic the American Black Man is god lol. Parts of Brazil as well.

8. The Dark King

I've done really well with Scandinavian women as well as Western Europeans and Austrailians. As far as foreigners for me Aussies were the best but in general I had way more fun with the foreign white girls. And boy were these women loyal, one girl I was dating was hit on by Chingy and his crew and she shot him down without blinking. Great girl, I don't want to down American women because a lot of them are great just never really had that kind of experience.

9. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

10. Mrmike757

My man lol. Rumble young man rumble. I'm going to Australia in April (Sydney, Melbourne, maybe New Zealand). You have any recommendations?

11. The Dark King

The women would be better suited to answer this but Melbourne women seem to love black men more than most

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And Australia.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Just to clarify, are y'all talking about European immigrants in the U.S. or this y'all experience when traveling overseas?

14. The Dark King

For me its women coming here to vacation nanny or go to school

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Asian women are for black men as well. They just aren't for ugly men.

16. Mrmike757

Agreed but I was mainly saying that in certain countries some men are favored more than others. Like in Australia, women may like black men more. When you go to some Asian countries white men may have an advantage.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

You're in Southern California, it's really competitive there. Come up to Northern California and you'll get a lot more interest.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

You're age and location will factor in greatly with this.

19. The Dark King

Come on fam don't be obtuse you knew what he meant. All things being equal even what we call ugly differs based on race. Asians highly value white skin there's entire systems surrounding it. In other blacks where whiteness doesn't have a premium because its the norm they explore other attractions.

20. Mrmike757

I've heard that before I may need to take a trip up there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.