Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Gulliani was married to his second cousin.....lol. Dotard's supporters really are backyard breeders. All them damn people in NY and you married your second cousin?? Holy shit!! LMFAO!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The Mueller report goes to the pro dotard AG. If Mueller recommends an indictment of the president does that automatically require the AG to submit a report to Congress stating why he disagrees with Mueller? At that point does Congress have the right to the entire report?

Curious of the AG's legal leeway vs obligations here. What are Mueller's tools to expose the toxic buffoon. Can Mueller testify before Congress?

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What a bum. Is the guy lighting the candle even getting a check?
    [​IMG]

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Trump played those guys so cheap. I wonder what he served when Alabama visited the WH last year??

Who the fuck goes to the WH so they can eat cheap ass fast food??? And you know all that shit was COLD.

Trump blamed the government shut down for not being able to do a big WH spread, but dude is supposed to be a billionaire. Pay out of your pocket and get the meal catered from a local restaurant in the DMV.

Trump is a bum on so many levels.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. andreboba

It's funny cause you know these dudes never eat this cheap at Clemson. The only time they eat fast food is when they buy it themselves.
    Otherwise they're eating like kings.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You ain't lying. I ate like a king just being around my homie that played ball.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bruh. The Trumptards making all kinds of excuses for this on social media. There is no reasoning with them on any level. It amazed me enough that they blame the Dems for the shutdown. The reasonable people that have a temperment for politics are incredible to me. Can't see how they do it.

10. Since1980

Well, these are also the same people who think he is a master negotiator and dealmaker, despite the fact that over the past two years every deal he's tried to make has blown up in his face. And without Paul Ryan to coddle him it is only going to get worse.

And when you mention that he had two full years with Republican control of both houses of Congress and never once asked Paul Ryan for border wall money? Their fucking heads explode. But like the old saying goes, it's easier to con people than it is to convince them that they've been conned.

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Since1980

Trump held government workers hostage for a month — and walked away with nothing

Maybe now Trump's supporters can stop trying to spin the narrative that he's some kind of master negotiator. If nothing else, watching Nancy Pelosi dickslap this moron for the next two years should be pretty entertaining.

13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

It's funny because I remember when a lot of Dems didn't want Pelosi because she felt she was too much of the old guard their are legitimate points to be made with that but her experience and calculation helped her win this.

15. Since1980

I was the same way, myself. I still think that Dems do need some younger leadership in the party because Pelosi won't be around forever. But in dealing with Trump so far she has been pretty damn masterful (although he does make it really, really easy).

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Not sure he’s capable of leaning but he’s at least experiencing separation of powers/check and balances. Elections have consequences!

17. Since1980

18. Since1980

The internet? Undefeated.

IMG_20190419_232005_431.jpg

19. Since1980

This fucking assclown.
    FB_IMG_1556548336695.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. andreboba

The man is literally insane.

He says most of that crazy shit because he thinks his base supporters are too stupid to know the difference.
    Which is mostly true.