The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

But they have to link somehow because the characters are connected and does cross paths. So they have to do it in someway. I don't believe DCEU is finished they are making moves. I think they should re-visit Man Of Steel in some way and try to start over from there. I don't maybe have superwoman start from there?

It's tough but fans are still going to give them shots at it.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Sony Pictures has released the first Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer and poster. So without further ado, here's Spidey!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Looks really good, Lucasfilm should take notes, because this is how you take an established character(s) in new directions while maintaining the spirit of the original concept.

4. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I was totally UNDERWHELMED with that trailer!!!

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I take it like the old time Cap cartoons, where it was clearly billed as "Captain America," yet The Avengers were in them.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Damn. Mighty Marvel does it again!

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Or why else would he be Captain with no followers? lol

8. SilverSmith

Lionsgate has brought online a John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum poster. A new trailer drops in 2 days.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  9. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Really? What didn't you like?

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm prolly' the only one old enough to remember when this and The Super Friends as all we had. ...lol

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's what they should do, but they won't. They fucked up by making BvS rather than making a Man of Steel sequel to set up a new Superman mythos. They're still fucking up because they are going back once again to the overused Batman well. That Joker movie, the Birds of Prey movie with Harley Quinn and the continued pushed for the Matt Reeves directed Batman solo movie....that's the only DC comic franchise they seem to care about.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They should do a Vod Zel movie so much there

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I keep asking how many of ya'll watched that first season of Krypton. They laid the seeds for possible way to do a Val Zod Superman. That's all I'll say if ya'll didn't watch.

14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I've seen it. I really enjoyed it and I get what you are saying. They really portrayed the "villain" better than I would assume most movies would.

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I got to episode 3. I need it to come to Netflix so I can binge watch it

16. SilverSmith

20th Century Fox has released a new featurette for director Robert Rodriguez’s film adaptation Alita: Battle Angel, highlighting a conversation between Rodriguez and producer-writer James Cameron.

17. SilverSmith

A new promo for The Punisher Season 2.

18. samson1701

19. samson1701

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

New anime-inspired show Starring Micheal B. Jordan, Maise Williams (Arya from Game Of Thrones) Dakota Fanning, and David Tenant.

There is also a little IR at the 1:16 mark.