Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm just thinking about ways I can cash in on it.

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It's on it's way. I am very curious what will happen.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Focus on cleaning product companies and those who are going to handle maintenance. Or companies who are going to handle lending I can see a bunch of dudes financing of leading this like a car

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. meowkittenmeow

Solid points, but please don’t leave out the hardware and software manufacturers. The reality is that like most technology, most components will be proprietary. In addition to that, the materials involved will also prove to be profitable.

To be fair, Unless the products get to the level of that show “Humans”, I would only look at it in the sense of an early investment opportunity.

5. The Dark King

Generally that's what I was thinking. The problem with hardware and software from what I've noticed is that materials are usually so cheap that copycats and pirating happens so easily. Its a lot harder to reverse engineer chemicals and cleaning methods. There's a reason why there's only like 3 or 4 forms of detergents but thousands of software companies.

6. meowkittenmeow

True, but even with corporate espionage, patent issues and so on, you still have companies borrowing from other companies. Like the number of samsung or lg screens tasked to other phones. What will happen is that you will have companies that specialize in components that are integral to making the product. Kind of like an Nvidia GPU vs the rest. Considering how cutting edge it might be, reverse engineering can be disastrous when factoring in consumer safety. So, it would take years to get around the patents and to reverse engineer. I say that because this is new territory. I will agree that from a software perspective, there may be some issues, but generally speaking you will have, at most, a top two or three.

7. The Dark King

I would hope so but with all the consolidation going unless their is strong legislation to break up monopolies we'll have one or two who have controlling market share and then those who accommodate those who can't afford brand new ones maybe like used car lots versus dealers of specific brands. I guess we'll see but the overall prediction is it's coming.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

This is the reason men and women should NOT be segregated in the workplace or socially. Too many dudes simply don't know how to read and interact with women. They make something that's not that hard into a chess puzzle. When dudes would rather have a sex doll instead of a real woman as a companion, that will be the day a man should voluntarily have his balls surgically removed.

Are men really becoming that soft and fragile?? Are women that scary and intimidating???

Sex dolls are for cats who never learned how to conduct a normal conversation with the opposite sex.
    This isn't Blade Runner and there will never be sex doll in our lifetime that's confused for a live human being.

To many men need to rediscover their masculinity and stop expecting life to cater to their every whim and desire, at will.

You work on the job, work for that pussy.

Even top male Hollywood actors get rejected by woman they want. But they suck it up and move on. They don't obsess about the Ls and move on until they find a match.

Talking about sex dolls like they're a serious theoretical option to replace live women is the worst expression of male narcissism and insecurity.

9. The Dark King

Meeting women on the computer? What kind of wack ass dude doesn't have to talk to a woman. Get them macking notes and be a real player. Spit your game and get those digits. Real men don't need a computer to get a fine ass woman. - AB circa 2000. Right before match right before plentyoffish right before okcupid right before Tinder etc

10. meowkittenmeow

Some things are inevitable and we are getting closer to it happening. We have youngins being raised in the "metoo" era. Like samson mentioned earlier, a lot of things are online and approaching a woman is often discouraged. The people who still "play the game" are older, 30 plus, and so on. They were raised on "mackin". These youngins are raised on "your masculinity is toxic", "don't look at women with your male gaze", "close your legs like your a woman wearing a dress in the 1950s (on a subway)", "penetration is rape", "misandry isn't real", "just believe women". I agree with you, if it isn't sexbots it's going to be something else... either way, this is makes the future look a little sad.

11. The Dark King

Actually as an organism this is the best course of action to reduce population size and work in harmony with our ecosystem. Discharging conventional reproduction so we don't deplete resources is better for the whole. Not to mention the insane amount of hours we waste on trying to copulate. If we removed mating from the equation we could become a type one civilization within a generation. Its wishful thinking but seems so logical

12. meowkittenmeow

I think the fact that we like to problem solve, and maybe over-analyze a bit (which helps in various professions), coupled with being sci fi nerds, makes speculate on how this will all turn out and excited to see what happens.

13. The Dark King

Very good point. It just seems logical and can work for everyone. It may create a bit of a class problem at first but imagine in 2050 no more dating or manufactured romance just a bunch of people matched up with a companion that can meet all their needs. No jealousy no unwanted pregnancy no STI. Only unintended consequence may be a bunch of sociopaths who only care about themselves

14. meowkittenmeow

Are you familiar with Instagram?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  15. The Dark King

Lmao great point

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good point but conversing with women should be optional. Enough of them feel that way about men. If there is something you want, you go get it during your personal time. The workplace is supposed to be productive. After they are surrounded by women in the workplace all the time, they will be more receptive to men anyway, believe that....lol.

Another thing is once a person has settled down, having a segregated workplace makes it nearly impossible to cheat, our divorce rate is through the roof. Removing the opposite sex from everyones work place, removes the likelyhood of unnecessary problems and stress.

The only people most need of the opposite sex are already in their lives as friends and relatives. Everything else should be about getting money and enjoying life.

A simple rule between couples when out could be if the server is a man you converse with him, if the server is a woman, she converses with her. A couple should have the option to remove the opposite sex from their lives almost entirely, makes things more simple.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Another thing is that work place segregation can also bring more opportunities for people of the opposite sex, instead of fields where one gender dominates, if segregation is required then it opens more doors.

Example: Instead of having one engineering team you have two, one men, the other women, that way you must hire women because a man is not allowed on the women's team.

Problem solved

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

19. The Dark King

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member