Your idealistic and realistic partner matches?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, May 1, 2014.

1. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

i live in an apartment and ride a bicycle to work ..... it's not living on the streets level , but society thinks this is low living. i work part time job by choice so i can work on my
    aspirations in life which may lead to wealth. this would be a problem in dating in america. because yes in south american ,i would have many women interested in me,because they are looking for a good man first . i'm not putting the blame on anyone ,just stating how it is . in my opinion .....people should date based on attraction over wealth.
    but i'm not going to tell anyone how to date . if going out to the mall and keeping up with the joneses is important to you ,i don't want to date you anyway .
    to eaches own,

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok cool. Then what does that really have to do with dating for you?

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok then you shouldn't have any problem. If you aren't interested in those who aren't looking to you...what is there to complain about?

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I don't see this should be in the way for finding a good woman.

5. teddebear07

teddebear07 said: ?
    on the contrary .....very simple for me . if someone doesn't treat you right ,get away from them . they verbally,physical or anything else you don't like ,leave, don't talk to them anymore.do this at the beginning for maximum effect . maybe complicated for others ......easy for me.

it doesn't ..... i was talking about other people, what they should do . to bring the domestic violence down.

6. teddebear07

teddebear07 said: ?
    i live in an apartment and ride a bicycle to work ..... it's not living on the streets level , but society thinks this is low living. i work part time job by choice so i can work on my
    aspirations in life which may lead to wealth. this would be a problem in dating in america. because yes in south american ,i would have many women interested in me,because they are looking for a good man first . i'm not putting the blame on anyone ,just stating how it is . in my opinion .....people should date based on attraction over wealth.
    but i'm not going to tell anyone how to date . if going out to the mall and keeping up with the joneses is important to you ,i don't want to date you anyway .
    to eaches own,

did you read this part of my post ? " i'm not putting the blame on anyone ,just stating how it is" I'm not complaining ,just making an observation ,stating my opinion.
    you know , what people do on a forum.

7. teddebear07

No , but slim pickings ,lol . just kinding .I like to go with the flow , let the CHIPS fall where they may

8. JimBrown333

JimBrown333 Member

As for looks it would be a girl similar to Jessica Chastain or Bryce Dallas Howard. Personality it would be someone who would not be looking for marriage, kids or co-habitation. Other than that I can make it work lol. I know realistically I am looking for a unicorn, but I'll keep trying .

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You just ruled out every woman under 50. lol.

And she gotta have red hair? Bruh, you gonna have to build her yourself.

Better odds of actually finding a unicorn. Unlike your fantasy girl mutations actually happen.

Lol

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

The other option is to be insanely wealthy and overpay a super expensive search firm.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Best to just be smart, save the money and just build a man cave in the backyard. lol.

I can see it now. After I build mine, I'm gonna have to kick niggas out of it.lol

12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I couldn’t imagine having to build a man cave in my place. I paid for it, so my whole place is my cave.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol.

If it's part of your house and your girl lives there, I bet money she won't stay out of it.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Or maybe you're saying you won't share any living space with your woman.

Lol

Good luck with that.

15. meowkittenmeow

I don't believe in cohabitation. I paid for my place, it's mine. I don't date women that don't have their own place (they paid for it, so it belongs to them). I understand that you want cohabitation, so, I get that you will make a "man-cave" and all of that. No worries.

16. meowkittenmeow

Nope, bring a toothbrush with you. Don't leave shit at my place. I suppose if I were an ugly man, it would cause me problems. But, the reality is that there are plenty of successful and intelligent women who like their personal space and respect that I like mine. I think we just are in to different kinds of women.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter much to me. I'm just realistic. lol

18. meowkittenmeow

So, am I. Like I mentioned, I think we are just attracted to different types of women.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol.

Your type of woman is rare. Even Jim Brown admits to "looking for a unicorn"

However we don't have to agree lmao

20. meowkittenmeow

I think it depends on where you look. It also depends on how much the woman makes. The only cohabitation types I've known in my life always made less than me (this, of course, is excluding the "want to get married" types, and the "my friends say I should live with a man" women). It also depends on your region. If you're in the south, you may run in to the more "traditional" types.

To be fair, I am rather up front about what I want, so I may attract those who are just looking for a good time. Or I could be attracting the "I will change his mind" types. I cut it off the moment my boundaries are crossed, so I could just be running in to a bunch of chameleons, lol.

Either way, they know what they are getting in to before hand, so it is what it is.