Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

They really showed up to this premiere looking like a IR family. If you didn't know who they were you would've probably thought this was famous IR couple and their kids at the premiere of a movie.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I agree. Julia and Courtney look like a bona fide IR power couple enjoying a night out with their kids in tow. Sorry, Angela Basset. lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Angela's on-screen husband is gay on 911 and her real-life husband is playing IR with America's Sweetheart, Julia Roberts

Angela can't catch a break

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Dammit now I have to see this movie.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. darkcurry

It looks interesting I might go see it some time this month as long as it's playing at a theatre near me.

6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

New release Sex Weather
    [​IMG]

Sydney and Darrel met while working through the trenches of chaos of low budget independent filmmaking. Like most forced to produce under pressure, they grew close and began to admire and respect one another. However, their romance never quite had the opportunity to blossom and once the production was over, they went their respective ways and moved on with their lives. After 2 years of post production, when the film is celebrating its premiere, the two of them meet again. With spirits flying high and the cast and crew present to critique and admire the work they have done, Sydney and Darrel after a night of drinks hook up. In the last two years they've had their professional triumphs and failures, they've had their flings and various romances, but they've always kept each other in the back of their minds as that one that got away, the magical other. But...things are different now.

The film is basically 90 minutes of the two of them in bed talking and when they are not talking they are have sex

7. darkcurry

There was another movie that was almost like this where it takes place in bed and other parts of the house. That was about an IR couple as well. I don't remember if it was posted here, but I remember watching it and it was pretty good. It was short film though, not 90 minutes.

8. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

9. darkcurry

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Netflix has dropped the 2nd trailer for its thriller Bird Box , starring Sandra Bullock and love interest
    Trevante Rhodes.

Bird Box will stream on December 21. The film will have exclusive limited theatrical engagements in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and London starting December 13. It will also have an expanded theatrical release in additional theaters in the U.S. and throughout Europe.

11. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Damn Julia Roberts, Laura Dern, Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, Elizabeth Olsen, the times are a changing!

12. darkcurry

Kate Winslet
    Angelina Jolie
    Brie Larson
    Margot Robbie

13. Jigga521

Jigga521 New Member

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  14. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Ding, ding, ding! This is Odette Annable's third fictional IR relationship.

1. South Beach (she was stunningly beautiful on this show)
    2. Pure Genius
    3. Whatever this movie is called.

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Oh l love to see that flick. I will buy a copy for sure.

16. Soulthinker

Depends on how deep the IR scenes.

17. Soulthinker

FF? The Heat would be turned down on the love scenes.

18. darkcurry

You never seen The Mountain Between Us or FOCUS?

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Why are we hyping this??? The black guy is clearly gonna get cheated on and left. This much is clear from that trailer alone. I would've thought people here would be put off.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

SMH. I don't remember anybody mentioning "South Beach" or "Pure Genius" in the IR in TV shows thread.

LOL, that movie has such a ridiculous premise. To answer your question, the engaged IR couple in the film are played by 2 recognizable name actors. So it's worth mentioning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List