BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'm interested in seeing where they go with IR angle on Sacred Lies. For those that have not read the book like I we don't know if she'll ever see Jude again much less be together. The same goes for Dr. Alan and Stephanie. Both IR couples on this show broke up in the first season so for now it's not really a show with a IR romance in it. But still a good show I will be watching. Very interesting characters.

Sorry For Your Loss is a tough one to do another season of if you are going with the same story. Those who have watched the show and that ending(My Goodness that was a bombshell.) knows this subject matter is tough to do season after season. I thought maybe this show would have been like Jessica Biel's The Sinner where it is a different story each season. But that ending has me curious. One of my favorite shows of the year. They TOTALLY got snubbed from A LOT of awards this season. One of the reasons I was even planning on checking out some of these award shows because of the great art in movies and shows out there featuring IR couples.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Is that a stream or cable show?

3. darkcurry

Both are stream shows on facebook.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  5. ColiBreh1

CBS has FINALLY released the first promotional video footage of "Fam" today:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  6. Soulthinker

Just wished it's one of the cable channels.

7. Soulthinker

Hope it succeeds.

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I hadn't heard! Would you mind following up with a link on the IR Movie thread? This is promising news, thanks for sharing.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Me too. Really hoping Fam is a huge and influential hit.

Edit: The preview actually looks pretty good. I genuinely laughed. Here's hoping y'all

10. darkcurry

The Dad seems to be the funniest. He'll more than likely be taking the one-liners.

11. Soulthinker

Had you seen it? If not the only thing l will say l was disappointed.

12. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

New physician Dr. Reese Buckingham (Wayne Brady) and Taylor Hayes (Hunter Tylo) on the CBS soap The Bold and The Beautiful.

[​IMG]

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Hold on why is Wayne Brady doing Soaps?

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

My question exactly! Those "Who's Line is It Anyway?" and "Let's Make a Deal" checks must've dried up.

15. darkcurry

I hated what the black entertainment industry did to him when he was winning. But kudos for Chappelle for not turning his back on him and gave us one of the most hilarious skits all time! LOL!!

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah he definitely fell victim to that bogus "there's one right way to be black" thinking. But that Chappelle sketch was an all-timer for real lol! That show is somehow underrated these days.

17. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

He still hosts Let's Make a Deal on CBS, but it seems to me he has a desire to flex his acting chops. He played a city mayor and computer programmer on Colony, the Science Fiction drama, when the USA Network unceremoniously axed the show in July after only 3 seasons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. ColiBreh1

SIGH. Just watched the clip & I feel disappointed for Nina because her ambitions when she left TVD wasn't to do a CBS sitcom.

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Well I feel like I'm missing a big part of the backstory, but I for one am glad she's right where she is. Here's hoping she's a huge success on this show

20. Soulthinker

Well l hope there is a chance in the current dimension.