Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Agreed. Instead of calling certain things toxic behavior traits that both genders can occupy it becomes another not so subtle way to say men are toxic. I truly wonder if any of these people have sons or fathers or brothers. Especially the black ones. They personally know how the world views black men in particular and they're cool just adding gasoline to the fire smh

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Boys play differently than girls. Kindergarten and school doesn’t give enough consideration to that and tends to expect and reward behaviour that comes more naturally and easier for most girls. There has to be more room for rough play and competitiveness without vilifying such behaviours. Masculinity isn’t inherently more toxic than femininity. Both sexes can use their strengths in a toxic way. I’m not an advocate of gender mainstreaming. My standpoint is that man and woman have equal value and equal rights, but we aren’t the same.
    I also agree on what has been said about the early sexualisation of children. In Germany they are also introducing new sex ed curricula even in Kindergarten with all sorts of things that little children have no business having to know about.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Well first, I don't think it's the school's job to decide that or to teach it. If it really is that they are about "teaching" then it should be around the same time they used to do the whole biological changes/puberty/sex ed classes around 5th/6th grade.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

The whole idea that gender shouldn't even exist....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Boys and girls are different, they are meant to be different, people are freaking crazy who don't get that and I think it's absolutely ridiculous and really harmful that these crazy ass people are gaining so much traction.

5. The Dark King

Yeah I don't get it. We can measure the differences its not a social opinion. There are different levels of oestrogen in women and different bone density different muscle development. Its a natural occurrence and the most tell tale sign is reproduction. No matter how you feel or mentally perceive yourself you still need a male and a female to reproduce your genetic material.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We'll just keep our guns. Lefties want to change everything ......lol

7. K

K Well-Known Member

8. The Dark King

Total horseshit. Get a lawyer and that kid will be removed the next day.

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I guess the lesbian gym teacher can teach them in high school? Lol. Yeah, I would have to agree with you there. Besides, the internet is going to teach them before anyone else will.

10. meowkittenmeow

They just hate men, plain and simple.

11. meowkittenmeow

No, they aren’t different. Here is why __________________ (insert feminist drivel).

Yeah, it’s always, “we are all the same” until it comes time to point the finger at who is wrong. Then all of a sudden, we are different again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. meowkittenmeow

To be fair... that is just about every group nowadays.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Even though this was just an internet controversy almost a month ago, it looks this is now getting mainstream media attention within the last week:

14. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I saw these photos all over today, but I didn't know what it was about, so I kept scrolling.

16. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

How many wrote to Santa as a kid?

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Interesting how almost no one in America believes animals have a soul, yet they get treated better than a lot of humans.

Some cultures and religions believe that animals also have a soul. My position is if there is an afterlife why wouldn't they?

If your conscious survives death, That's what a soul is, no? Are dogs and apes not conscious? Sure their conscious is limited, but so is ours.

Anyone here believe animals have a soul? If you believe in an afterlife, I would love to hear why not.

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The concept of a soul originates from the Bible but the literal ancient Hebrew word for soul is Nephesh and it means an "aspect of sentients" so basically anything with a mind has a soul. In fact, the Bible itself refers to animals as a soul “The righteous one is caring for the soul of his domestic animal, but the mercies of the wicked ones are cruel -Proverbs 12:10

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Interesting.

I wasn't aware of that being in the Bible. Can't help but think about the odds of conversing with someone that knows this.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

What makes you claim the words in bold? I don't think that's true at all. I think most American's believe animals have souls.