The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

DC Universe has just unveiled the first look at the Young Justice: Outsiders. The series will reportedly premiere three new episodes every Friday from January 4, 2019, through January 18.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Might check it out to see Batwoman.

4. darkcurry

Did he say Alice? Idris accent some times throws me off. lol.

5. darkcurry

The Gifted returns tonight after that crazy ending with Twist 2 weeks ago.

Preview

Warning: Do not play this promo if you haven't seen the last episode.

6. ColiBreh1

7. SilverSmith

He said "Aleister". I used to have a British girlfriend with a strong accent and I initially had problems understanding her. [​IMG]

8. darkcurry

Thanks! I got real confused in that teaser. lol.

9. SilverSmith

BBC One has dropped another trailer for Luther Season 5 which will air as part of the broadcaster’s season lineup, while BBC America says the series will be back in 2019(!).
    2019, BBC? Really?

10. darkcurry

Looks good. I love the mix on that Britney Spears song.

11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

13. ColiBreh1

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. SilverSmith

Without question Netflix is accelerating the Marvel cancellations. What's next? Jessica Jones?

15. SilverSmith

The new official trailer for Season 2 of Marvel’s Runaways.

Here’s the show’s synopsis:

The Runaways have left their homes (and evil parents) behind and now have to learn to live on their own. As they scavenge for food, search for shelter, and take care of one another, our kids begin to realize that, for better or worse, they’re stuck with each other. And it’s up to them to take down PRIDE once and for all. But someone sent a mysterious message to Jonah… Is there a mole in the Runaways? Meanwhile PRIDE is focused on finding their children, and Jonah has his own dangerous plan in mind.

[​IMG]

16. darkcurry

Smh. This is setting up Jessica Jones to either be next or netflix wants a heroes-for-hire show and/or they're bringing The Defenders back.

Or these shows might be going over to Hulu with Cloak and Dagger and Runaways. There is a BIG possibility that Hulu could make a move.

I'm not fully convinced that they're done done like that guy. lol.

17. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Doesn't Disney own a large stake in Hulu? These shows, as well as other darker, more mature Marvel heroes, could end up there.

I'm sure those Netflix contracts with Marvel have some kind of "shit or get off the pot" kind of clause in them. No way Marvel makes the same kind of shitty deals they made back in the day. They'll get those characters back and have them in something before too long.

Hell, they could end up landing on ABC's ten o'clock timeslot on a Friday or Saturday night. But, I doubt that. However, anything is possible when you own everything.

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Stopped watching when I realized they basically made the black folk powerless and gangsters. No thanks. Literally the only one with no power what so ever is the black kid. They can keep it

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. SilverSmith

CBS All Access has dropped a new Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 promo packed with Federation action.

20. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Blue Beetle Will be the First DCEU Movie With a Latino Lead
    Nov 2018

DC and Warner Bros. are working on a stand-alone Blue Beetle film, with Latino comic book character Jaime Reyes as the chosen incarnation of the title hero. Reyes is a Mexican-American teenager from El Paso, Texas who inadvertently becomes the conduit for the Blue Beetle scarab that gives him access to a suit of super-powered armor and extraterrestrial abilities.

Jaime Reyes’ Blue Beetle first appeared in comic form in 2006’s Infinite Crisis #3. Credit: Collider