Slavic and german girls with black man

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by John Manson, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

So have you visited yet? Had to follow up on your post:).

2. Madeleine

So did you end up learning German?:D

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No but I will. At some point next year I'm going to stop working and hit the books fulltime. Then I will also focus on German as well. I'm gonna have a window of time to learn and finish learning most of what I need to get to where I want to be. I plan on making good use of it.

4. Madeleine

Sounds very good. You can try your German on me if you want to practice. I am actually planning to do a German Language teaching certificate. Like you guys have ESOL or TEFL certificates for people who teach English to foreigners we have DaF cert.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would definitely appreciate that. I'm hoping you are still around on this site when the time comes. I'll put forth my best effort.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you can learn German. Germany is all good.

7. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

With all the reports in media about racist incidents in Europe, many Africans and indeed other races, think they are no longer welcome in Europe.
    But most people are still welcoming.
    Most are interested in meeting people from other countries. And that includes European women.

8. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

There's definitely a small but growing far-right presence in Europe but at the same time the racial history is so different to the US that serious incidents are rare, certainly the case in the UK.

9. Soulthinker

True indeed.

10. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Very beautiful inspiring photos.....I would like to think we are rich enough with potential here at home...But there is something special for American Black men willing and able to travel overseas to Slavic Countries......

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  11. Soulthinker

I hope to see photos of that trip.

12. Soulthinker

Wished he is active on this site.

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

This is my concern with visiting Germany and the Eastern Bloc. I actually spoke with with a popular Ukrainian model who said I could find a good wife there if I wanted. But her description of the men was awful. I'm not trying to get stabbed or bludgeoned out of drunkenness, jealousy, and rage lol.

14. sarah23

I
    Do not know much about Ukraine, but certainly you are welcome in EU countries.
    Also some racist incidents as reported in the press, is not to be exaggerated.
    European women are generally open minded. And this applies to non European men too.

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your perspective. I mentioned elsewhere in this site that I once dated a Swede here in the US. She highly recommended Sweden for dating.

I'd love to hear about any other particular countries you'd recommend. Thanks again

16. sarah23

i
    I can really only speak about my own country, France
    In some cities you have Afro clubs, which are mostly patronised by BM, BW and WW.
    Indeed some WM.
    But there will never be any trouble there.

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Okay cool! I didn't realize you were from France. I know France has a really great tradition of welcoming black men. You probably know this better than I do, but for those who don't...

The French treated black soldiers in WW2 just as well as the white ones. There was even a bit of a black migration to France after the war, because the treatment at home in America was still deplorable. It's nice to hear we're still welcome there lol.

I'm currently learning Spanish but was considering trying French next. Maybe it'll be an excuse to visit.

Oh, and God bless Notre Dame!

18. sarah23

Even before WW2.
    In WW1 ,there were thousands of West African soldiers.
    The military need them on the Battlefront.
    After the war these soldiers were not allowed to return home with French wife. They did not wish to see a mixed couple in the colonies..
    They did not wish to show both as equal.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol that's simultaneously amazing, tragic, and stupid. They had no problem with allowing the mixed marriages, they just didn't want the wrong people to see them. SMH :confused:

Thanks for sharing

20. sarah23

Have you travelled to Europe ?