Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It's a shame how this guy doesn't get more work in Hollywood. He is really good on POWER.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I love the purple halo behind his head. Perfect timing n perfect pic.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's what they say about Nessa. Colin's current squeeze.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

And she's been with Colin the longest of all her relationships. Why do you hate Nessa so much?

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I don't relate to women who is the girlfriend of one player, then fucks that player's team-mate (and QB). Colin is a right bitch to do that to his team-mate. They came to blows. Over "recycled" pussy.
    Then she blew her man's chance to get an NFL contract by getting slick, calling the man who was going to bat for her man, a slave, and the man about to hire her man, a slave-owner. Girl, please. They put the brakes on that and her right there.

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

7. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

the hater site I like to whine about would have overloaded like Megyn Markle's engagement announcement lol if the scenario you espouse had happened

8. darkcurry

9. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

People are saying for Iggy to sign with Bangbros...I say why not, her and Carti should drop a sextape, his career is just as cold as Igloo's:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. darkcurry

I saw her response and she took offense to it and they apologized in a letter to her team. She doesn't strike me as to one to go that far. I think the twerk videos and booty modeling is her limit. lol.

11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Isaiah Mustafa and his wife Lisa Mitchell.

[​IMG]

12. ColiBreh1

https://people.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-luka-sabbat-attend-diddy-birthday/

"
    Back on? Kourtney Kardashian and Ex Luka Sabbat Attend Diddy's Birthday Party Together

[​IMG]

AURELIE CORINTHIOS November 06, 2018 03:01 PM

Kourtney Kardashian and Luka Sabbat continue to spend time together — as friends.

Less than a week after PEOPLE reported the couple had cooled off, they were all smiles as they were spotted leaving Sean “Diddy” Combs‘ 49th birthday bash at Ysabel Sunday night in Los Angeles.

The two coordinated in all-black outfits, with Kardashian, 39, wearing leather pants and a strapless top, and Sabbat, 20, wearing a black suit and combat boots.

“Kourtney likes Luka,” a source tells PEOPLE. “It’s never been serious though and never will be. She hooks up with him occasionally, but that’s it.”

[​IMG]

Kardashian and the black-ish star were first linked in September after her split from Younes Bendjima, 25. At the time, a source told PEOPLE the actor and model was a pleasant change of pace for Kardashian.

“None of her friends liked Younes, and they all love Luka even though he’s only 20,” the source said. “They think he’s good for her, and he’s a very down-to-earth and good guy.”

Last week, however, a separate source told PEOPLE the casual romance had fizzled out.

“Kourtney is no longer seeing Luka,” the source said. “It was a fun fling for her, but not a big deal. She has more important things to focus on, like her kids and work.”

“Kourtney is doing great,” the source added. “She is looking forward to all the fun holidays.”
    "

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Man ho? Lol. He gets around. So who is he with?

14. darkcurry

[​IMG]

He was a better fit with Chiara.

15. darkcurry

As fine as Kendall is she is NOT the type of person to date. She got Ben Simmons and Anwar Hadid(Bella and GiGi's brother.) chasing her around like little puppies.

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebr...am-stories-ben-simmons-reconciliation-rumors/
    [​IMG]

"Anwar Hadid's romance with Kendall Jenner quickly ended over the summer when she was dating both him and NBA player Ben Simmons. Jenner and Simmons got more serious, practically living together, but then fall came, and Simmons left Los Angeles for Philadelphia. Jenner's romance with him faded out, and Hadid and Jenner had a fling during fashion month. The two modeled hickeys that they may or may not have given each other, and it looked to be Hadid's season for casually dating Jenner...until well, Simmons came back into the picture.

Jenner chose to spend her birthday weekend with Simmons in Philadelphia and New York, where she sneakily watch Simmons's basketball game Sunday."
    [​IMG]

One of her fan accounts Recently spotted her with Ben at white castle.

[​IMG]

I knew she was a player when she was dating both A$AP Rocky and Jordan Clarkson... but with these two young boys she maybe taking it too far.

She gotta chill or I'm a start calling her The Heartbreak Kid. lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ben will win out because he's an Alpha male. IMO, of course.

17. darkcurry

I think he already did. lol. I wonder what Anwar's sisters Bella and GiGi think of Kendall doing there little brother like that. They seemed to be pretty cool at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  18. ColiBreh1

What exactly is "Alpha" about begging to get back with a chick who allegedly cheated on you multiple times & only looks at their relationship as a "summer fling"? If we're being honest, Ben Simmons is coming off as a simp. It definitely feels like Ben Simmons is more into Kendall than she is into him.

19. darkcurry

Anwar was on IG in his feelings. They're both getting played, but I think Ben is trying to be that guy for her and win out like A$AP did. She wind up choosing him over Jordan and A$AP did "tame" her for awhile. I think he sees that and think there is a chance to get her to commit. Kendall is a guy with playa tendencies. lol. So I think it will be awhile before she settles down.

20. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Los Angeles Galaxy left back Ashley Cole and his girl Sharon Canu in West Hollywood 11/05/18.

[​IMG]