The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

https://www.tvweek.com/tvbizwire/2018/11/early-renewal-for-abc-series/
    “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.” received a pickup for a seventh season.

An ABC drama series that has had a good run on the broadcast network is poised to keep it going with a fresh renewal. Deadline reports that “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.” received a pickup for a seventh season.

The renewal comes ahead of the show’s sixth season, due this summer.

Deadline reports that season seven, like season six, is expected to consist of 13 episodes.

“The timing of the early renewal is likely tied to the cast’s option coming up,” Deadline notes. “Along with picking up the actors’ options, ordering Season 7 ahead of time would allow for the two shorter seasons to be filmed back-to-back, which helps to reduces costs.”

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Season six was the best season so far. So good to pick it up from there.

3. samson1701

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

5. samson1701

I keep thinking one of these guys will pull a Micheal Keaton and kill it. Alas, so far, the only thing they've "killed" is my love of the franchise.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The guy who plays King Pin on Dare Devil would be perfect as Lex Luther.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

30 years later and I still think Keaton was miscast as Batman

Yeah I saw on Twitter that Cryer was playing Luthor. They keep trying to make Luthor be some kind of weird tech bro. Supergirl lost me after Season 1, so no biggie for me

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I quit buying comics around the time Luthor was President in the DCU. That's the version I want to see in movies/TV

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You mean Season Five right? Season Six is coming this summer.

Both Season Four & Five were good. Did you think the Season Five "Future" was a result of Thanos in the first few episodes of the season?

10. darkcurry

I think it was too far into the future to tell. But I thought they were trying to say it was a cause of Daisy.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I'm talking about before they actually revealed that it was Daisy. Remember, the season came out prior to and ended just before Infinity War came out, they initially hinted that it tied into Infinity War (of course we saw how it tied into it at season's end).

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Agents of SHIELD's Chloe Bennet reveals her new Season 6 look for Daisy Johnson/Quake.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. darkcurry

I think they got ahead of the story which is why I say they were too far into the future to really tell which could've been on purpose because the didn't know what was going to happen in Infinity War. Taryan vaguely hinted that Thanos was attacking the planet. I assumed that was the fight in NY and Wakanda. I do think Thanos set it in motion though.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah, but also remember that part of Talbot's deluded motivation in the season finale for trying to absorb the gravitonium from under Chicago is because the Black Order fight in NY is referenced as occurring at the time and he wants to show the world he is its "champion" by confronting and defeating the alien invaders himself.

15. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Warner Bros has revealed that the third season of Young Justice: Outsiders will premiere on January 4 on the DC Universe streaming platform. The series originally aired two seasons on Cartoon Network from 2010-13.

16. darkcurry

Correct me if I'm think it was on the news stations in background scenes what was going on in NY. Im foggy about that right now.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yep. It was basically scenes of when the Black Order ships were arriving in NY 'cause again Infinity War was just about to come out.

18. SilverSmith

Joaquin Phoenix in full costume and makeup filming scenes in NYC for his upcoming movie, Joker.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aquaman Breaks Advance Ticket Sales Record
    Tues, Nov 20

The last three Christmases have been about Star Wars at the box office, and Warner Bros. is looking for DC to leave its mark, starting with Aquaman this year.
    Aquaman is Atom Tickets’ top advance ticket seller ever in its first 24 hours, beating the previous 24-hour ticket sales record set by Avengers: Infinity War.

Atom’s first day sales include those sold for the Amazon Prime/Warner Bros. advance screening partnership for the film on Dec. 15 in 1,000 locations. Prime members can exclusively buy tickets from Atom (up to 10 tickets each).

Meanwhile, over at Fandango, Aquaman‘s first day pre-sales eclipsed those for Venom ($80.2M opening weekend) and Mission: Impossible –Fallout ($61.2M). Fans buying tickets for Aquaman on Fandango with their VIP Accounts receive five free digital DC Comic books (including Aquaman, No. 1) as gifts with ticket purchase.

https://bit.ly/2qYwq1S

20. SilverSmith

The CW releases a new promo for this year’s Arrowverse crossover, Elseworlds, with first footage of Ruby Rose as Gotham City’s Batwoman.

[​IMG]