Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll look into it, and thanks.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I believe it was the TODAY show that did a piece on some of the democratic women who voted for Trump. I have no idea what that number is.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

4. darkcurry

The signs have been slowly coming that has been falling apart and they have themselves to blame by making the shit political and lacking racial empathy with their racial ignorance especially towards black men being falsely accused. Online over the summer and even til this day I have seen women apologize for not understanding how accusations of rape are different between white men and black men. This Kavanaugh story has made them even more nutty. Not to mention feminism is not a good thing. It benefited who it's suppose to benefit mostly... white women who are already in position, who just needed a boost. Everybody else was going to get a bone.

Once the hypocrisy started to show with Asia Argento I think Rose was starting to wake up to the bullshit. But she started it with this just believe women thing when women have been PROVEN to lie about rape, but people keep having the nerve to ask why would a woman lie. It makes no sense how they call for investigations, but at the same time they're going to believe the accuser no matter what. So I hope she looks in the mirror one day.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Facts fam
    That's always my contention with this whole thing. Who are they defining as men and women?
    "For too long men have been getting away this"
    Which men? They are usually referring to rich white powerful men. You have to have at least two of those to actually get away with sexual assault with no consequences.
    And if you add black to any of that best believe they are going to investigate the hell out of it and someone's black ass is going to jail. Whether or not they stay there may be a question of wealth but for the other 99% of the country avoiding jail time isn't very likely especially a sexual crime and dear Lord help your ass if your black and the victim is a non black woman. Bye bye freedom.
    Also which women get counted as a victim I've yet to see a non rich white woman being put front and center as a victim. Hell even during the Kavanaugh hearing I saw Alyssa Milano in the court and kept wondering why she was there. Then someone told me she was invited because she was a prominent advocate in the metoo movement. They invite the famous rich white woman and not the black woman who not only started it but has been doing the work long before it was popular.
    Just plain sad

6. darkcurry

That's the political side of it. They politicize sexual assault and rape for political gain and this sense of gender superiority. That is one of the reasons why they will go after sexism and sexual assault from people from even their own side, but not so much or at all when it comes to racism. Racism doesn't effect them so unless it's coming from republicans they want black people to have sympathy when people like Hilary Clinton labels young black men super predators or the shit Rose Mcgowan and Bette Midler said. Let them have been republicans and they would've want them fired and everything.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow...
    Second Harvey Weinstein prosecutor quits Manhattan DA's four-strong team amid controversy over possible police cover-up of damaging evidence against an accuser

• Harvey Weinstein faces five criminal charges after a charge of criminal sex act was dropped due to a witness stating the victim told her she was not forced
    • The Manhattan District Attorney agreed to dismiss the charge brought by Lucia Evans last week after new information came to light
    • Two of the four lead prosecutors set to face off against Weinstein in court departed the Manhattan DA's office in mid-September it is revealed
    • On September 12, the lead prosecutor, Joan Illuzzi-Orbon, sent a letter to Weinstein's team about Evans' allegedly admitting her claim was inaccurate
    • A witness says Evans admitted to giving Weinstein oral sex for an acting job
    • The NYPD Detective that was informed of the new information is being accused of trying to cover it up
    • Assistant District Attorney, Rachel Hochhauser, left the office on September 19 to work in the private sector
    • The following day Jennifer Gaffney, deputy chief of the Sex Crimes Unit, was also given a going away party though it is unclear if she has taken a new job
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Weinstein-quit-posts-potential-cover-up.html

8. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I had just read this story on another site..

Look, he told her from the start, my services for yours. She accepted.
    I think she will lose in this one. It seems over time she got more pissed at him. She wanted to destroy him. He sounded like a real ass and he did manipulate her but she bears some accountability for her own behaviour.

10. darkcurry

So apparently Snow White is now about a sexual predator because the prince kissed a sleeping Snow White without her consent even though she was under a spell that would've left her in that sleep forever because she ate a apple an old WOMAN gave her and the only way to wake her was with a kiss.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...cerns-about-snow-white-consent/?noredirect=on

"As sexual assault survivors continue to share their stories, sparking a worldwide #MeToo reckoning, actress Kristen Bell is publicly expressing concern about “Snow White” and the prince who kissed her without consent."

“You might think I’m ruining the fantasy of it all, but these stories are promoting sexual violence, and I would like everyone to be aware of it.” - Kazue Muta, a sociology professor at Osaka University in Japan

Sometimes I think some of these women are purposely out to sabotage the #Metoo movement by purposely going over the top ridiculous.

I have other problems with Snow White, but this ain't it. BTW I wonder what Kristen Stewart and this professor thinks of Disney's telling of Pocahontas.

Anyway there is message that Frozen sends as well, but I'm guessing she won't criticize that. lol.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Bad Mom.

Anyhoo, snowflakes can do what they normally do and rewrite everything, so just make the story that she choked on the apple and stopped breathing and the prince who is now a doctor had to give her mouth-to-mouth to bring her back to life. See, all fixed.

12. The Dark King

What are your issues with Snow White?
    I say it all the time women are not going to be happy when men stop interacting with them altogether. Might be better though because I truly don't get what they want from us and I don't think they do either. I get not wanting criminals to commit crimes we all agree on that but if making all men accountable for all ills regardless of personal involvement they're creating total no win situations. Good luck to all those still forced to date.

13. darkcurry

The fact that it is based on a very VERY dark tale.

In the Brothers Grimm version(the original version), the evil queen stepmother asks a hunter to take Snow White into the forest and kill her. the queen gives her the apple (just like in the movie), Snow White faints and can’t be revived. She is placed in a glass coffin. A prince comes and wants to take her away in his carriage. As the dwarves are
    are carrying her coffin out of their house, one of them stumbles. Jostled from her resting place in the coffin, Snow White spits out the apple lodged in her throat and is immediately revived. Without the influence of the Prince’s kiss. They eventually fall in love and get married, but now keep in mind in the original tale she is only 7 years old. In the Disney tale she is... 14 YEARS old. Not much of a difference. Still a child!

But what do these feminist care about? Oh, he kissed a sleeping girl who had been cursed to sleep forever without her consent! Walt Disney actually cleaned it up(if you want to call it that.) from the ORIGINAL story. if they would've kept that as it is that would've HAUNTED kids.

But these feminist ignored that. They didn't look at the fact she was 14 YEARS old and even younger in the original tales. I heard Keira Knightley has banned her kids from watching Cinderella because it has a rich man come save a poor woman. WAIT til she finds out the original tale of THAT story. Their priorities when it comes to female empowerment are so fucked up I think some of them are doing it on purpose. They think they know, but they have no idea. They are not good role models for young women and women with sense thankfully don't pay attention to them. Which is why I'm glad Kristen is getting heat for this and CALLED out about her being in and promoting frozen which has her character in fall in love with a stranger the first day they met and take a ride with him.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Because, that's how a lot of women do things. Things are either ones or zeroes. If the bath water is dirty, get rid of the baby, too. Unless, it's their bathwater and baby. Then, a more, reasoned and measured response is appropriate.

Hands up from everyone here who grew up hearing the story of Snow White, but still knew it wasn't right to kiss a girl without her wanting you too.

15. The Dark King

Yeah please show me the swath of sex criminals who said they did it because they watched fairy tales. If anything men should have a gripe with that shit. We've been forced to deal with an entire generation of women who have a damn princess complex and believed it was on men to sweep them off their feet and to take care of them. Creating completely unreasonably demanding assholes

16. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This is why I call today's feminism "Princess Feminism." It doesn't wan't equality. It want's to be royalty.

17. The Dark King

Exactly which is how they're gonna lose. I've said it for years only a fool who isn't a rich white female would be a feminist. All their platforms sound good until you realize its just a way for them to compete with rich white men by using poor and minority women as stepping stones the way rich white men use poor white men as theirs. That's why they NEVER talk about increasing minimum wage just raising wages to match wealthy white men. Seriously who is that for exactly. Poor women want a living wage and healthcare not ego stroking.

18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Well, the gender wage gap has been debunked. But, I agree, they essentially are upset because they feel they didn't get their fair share of white supremacy. I guess they are... jelly.

19. The Dark King

I noticed that with one of my friends who works at a law firm probably makes 300k but is tight she's not getting what she thinks another partner is getting. She earns her money went to all the right schools but feminists would have us that's where the fight for gender equality should lie equal pay for equal work. We should all fight to make sure some lawyer who already makes enough money for 7 families to live off should be getting more. Not saying its fair but of all the things to focus on shouldn't it be making sure women (if That's their focus not equality like they claim) make enough to simply fucking live instead of fighting for someone to get a country club membership or a new Range Rover.

20. darkcurry

Right! Most boys are scared to death to even approach a girl once they become interested in girls. I know I was and I seen and heard these stupid little fairy tales growing up myself. And the only type of women that are about being "rescued" by a rich man are groupies, gold diggers and these silly ass women obsessed with the british royal family.
    I notice they don't have shit to say about women's obsession over them. If anything these princess stories teaches young girls to go out and obsess over these european princes. Because that is what we see.

They are misidentifying and misfiring not even hitting their marks and her and Kiera have upset more people with what they said more than anything. Which is why a part of me
    is like no they got to be doing this on purpose. If you check the movie and TV show history of Kristen Stewart and Keira Knightley especially... the hypocrisy REEKS on them.