BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Sooo....You won't check out "God Friended Me", but you’re tuning in for this old grey-haired couple on TWD? LOL

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  2. ColiBreh1

Taye Diggs was on The Breakfast Club today to promote "All-American", which premieres tonight. Sounds like he's backing off his stance that he talked about earlier this year about not being able to date WW again:

Full interview:

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

LOL! I didn't really check out TWD. I got real sleepy around that time, that's why I fell asleep and missed the other half of TWD. My GF likes God Friended Me too, she is officially moving in this weekend so I might be watching it. She is one of the types that likes to hog the remote. lol.

4. darkcurry

In the Movie Ingrid Goes West O'Shea Jackson Jr. plays her love interest.
    [​IMG]

Which coincidentally the movie also stars Elizabeth Olsen. lol.

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Oh cool. I'll have to see if that's streaming some place. Is it a good movie?

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The first thing anybody wants to ask Taye about is white women. SMH

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

It's an example of racism. Can't imagine any other men from any other racial group being asked about this question. These shitty radio shows are part of the mainstream media and yet they are getting away with this bullshit that shouldn't be tolerated. Gossip is one thing, this though is something different altogether.

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You don't think they'd ask DeNiro about black women??? LOL

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No not ever or Spielberg or any of these white men married to black women

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You mean Lucas. Spielberg's been married to a white woman for damn near 30 years

11. The Dark King

Yeah my bad. Interesting it never comes up

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

What types of outlets are asking Taye about this so often? I actually bet it might come up if DeNiro or Lucas ever did The Breakfast Club. I wanna say I've seen Taye interviewed without it coming up, but I can't guarantee I've seen him interviewed since his marriage ended.

13. darkcurry

Yeah, it was one of the very few slapstick comedies with a plot that was brutally honest. I found O'shea surprisingly funny as well.

14. darkcurry

Oh, Oh, Oh They will! They just won't be so negative about it. They'll applaud these white guys and some times even white women for IR dating and being into black women, dipping in chocolate and all of that. But will berate and question a brotha for dating outside his race.

15. ColiBreh1

I'm halfway through this week's episode of "God Friended Me" (episode 2). You might as well jump into the show tonight. Not only is the vibe & chemistry there between the 2 leads on point, their friends & family on the show are basically 'shipping them.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  16. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Small town cashier Chelsea Wyler (Aleksa Palladino) finds herself drawn to wealthy, vaguely sinister Randall Abatsy (Leslie Odom Jr) on One Dollar, a new mystery series streaming on CBS All Access.

17. darkcurry

Been watching this new Netflix show The Haunting Of Hill House and without giving too much away one of the sisters married a black man

Nelly - Haunting Of Hill House.png

The other sister is married to a latino man and the other one is a lesbian(without the politics.). They really took all of the main white female characters and gave them a diverse love life. lol.

This show is real good. I haven't watched a ghost story in a while. A few good jump scares every now and then.

I have to get a moment to finish watching the show so that's all I will have for now. I'm busy Saturday so maybe watch some more of it on Sunday.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Dynasty returned on the CW last week. The main actress is back with her black suitor, but there is a definite love triangle in the works.

The main character accepted her boyfriend's marriage proposal. Unfortunately, she has to pretend to be married to his rival suitor for soap opera reasons. So this engagement obviously won't last.

19. The Dark King

it was a good series I binged it over the weekend. Very very well written well casted and creepy af. Good pick

20. The Dark King

Saw Charmed and again black dad dead and possible black boyfriend for one of the sisters but its the CW so I'm not holding my breath. Btw awful show so far they are incredibly heavy handed with the sjw stuff.