1. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Thanks for the info gals, I will look around for a light natural leave in spray, I did not know about the nivea body lotion in hair.

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Well you’d have to try if the Nivea body Lotion actually works for you;-)
    I could give brands of leave in spray I like but they wouldn’t have it there. Am sure you’ll find something good.

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

It depends on the woman. The right hair style can make her go up a couple points and it's hard for a hairstyle to make a woman look full on unattractive

4. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

A picture would be worth a thousand words here. I would pick hair no longer than chin length. I think hair touching the butt might look much better on women at least 5'8" than on women say about 5'0". It gets more complicated when you throw body types into the mix.

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

LOL...ok, I’ll think about it. I think I had cut my hair about shoulder length when I wrote this but it has since grown about 4 in. Planning to get a haircut when the whole situation has eased a bit. Either a trim or a long bob cut. And no, I’m not that short, I’m 5’7. I wish I had a face for short hair cuts but I do believe longer looks better on me.