Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Sep 3, 2016.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Of which she was one :D

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I knew it. It's just always been something about her when it comes to Tristan. She's sprung, he really got her heart like that. But as I said cheating has survived several relationships before, this especially of how crazy she is about him will be no different. I seen women like her in my lifetime as well, one of my exes was like her. He will probably need to do about 5 more women before she call it quits.

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

They are tall and they are ripped and they have money, I see the attraction, but Khloe is 5-7 years too old for this and she has money herself. There is no excuse on her part.

I don't know, I kind of have an idea this entire "cheating scandal" was orchestrated for the show.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. If Tristan cheats one more time, I bet Khloe is out. She's personally worth an estimated $40 mil and doesn't need Tristan's money.
    Women who have their own are less likely to put up with the same bullshit a random female might in a relationship.

Khloe already got what she really wanted from Tristan, a baby. She does relationships fine on her own without him.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

These women never grow up

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Fine? She married a man she knew for only a month and had a kid with a serial baby-momma-dumper she knew less than a year.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Anyhoo.. His fione daddy is blaming lack of parenting...and hints at a bombshell...hmmm..lol.

Yummy..
    Pic 1:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BhmLlYKhzV6/?utm_source=ig_embed

Pic 2:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BhSTUaQlGtL/?utm_source=ig_embed

'Trevor told OK Magazine, “Tristan needs to communicate with his father so he can be a better person to me and to others.”

“If Tristan was communicating with me, these problems would not happen,”

Trevor added. “Mothers can’t get through to the son the way the father would be able to.”

But it seems that besides being a SNACK, Tristan's dad is also MESSY.

Radar Online reported that Trevor Thompson told Radar..." I have a big, big story about what happened,” ...I can write a book about (it) (what happened),” he added. He also said the book would be “really good and sad.”

8. Reverie

@Bliss

Trevor is a good looking man, but writing a book and try to make money on this is very shady.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

West Hollywood, California, on Aug 17, 2018.

[​IMG]

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/BSO/status/1100496466475401222
    [​IMG]

Yeah, I'm wondering if this whole Jordyn Woods-Khole-Tristan Thompson cheating controversy is for KUWTK ratings. Anyways, Jordyn Woods earned a IG follow from me after seeing a bunch of recent pics of her from the last year or so. I been sleeping on her, probably because she's always in Kylie Jenner's shadow & because she used to be ummmmmm.............. Just look at transformation:

Pre-weight loss & plastic surgery:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Post-weight loss/plastic surgery:

https://www.instagram.com/jordynwoods/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They never let a controversy go to waste.

Now Kris is 'leaking' to the media that Jordan messed with James Harden too, though Khloe was no longer with him and she knew about it.
    Messy all around. What goes around cones around with the Trashians, lol.

BTW, @Jordyn's upcoming guest on Jada's Red Table Talk show...Kardashians threatened legal action if she spills the tea.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. ColiBreh1

Of course, Jordyn Woods messed with James Harden. Since she lost the weight & got plastic surgery, she's become your typical IG model. Dating Rappers & athletes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

She looks good in both pics but why do you believe she had plastic surgery? She is only 21 and she may have merely committed to weight training and meal replacement GNC shakes along with Chef Kylie's organic cooking :) No way a girl with 21 year old metabolism should need more than that. Yes she does look
    better but not surgery better . . . she need only commit herself to Keto or South Beach and early morning free weights then bam she burning weight all day with Hydroxycut drinks!.

14. ColiBreh1

Everybody is assuming Jordyn Woods go plastic surgery because of her association with the Kardashians & because now she's an IG model. I'm just going with the assumption.

15. Reverie

She has had surgery, she is apple/invert triangle shaped, but are now an hour glass. That is not possible naturally.

The invert triangle is hard to keep in check, but it is the best looking figure when the woman is in shape (my opinion), she should just have done cardio in the pool and light weights and she would be the best looking woman in Los Angeles.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Are you guys watching this Khloe/Jordyn/Tristan drama play out on twitter?

Man, Khloe you stupid. Smh.

I knew girls like her growing up and a couple in my family that just keep going back to guys like that. Wow.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Not at all...what's the deal?

18. ColiBreh1

What's happening?

19. ColiBreh1

The top trends on Twitter right now:

[​IMG]

I'm not paying attention to today's drama, so I don't know @darkcurry is talking about Khloe being stupid.

20. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Khloe is every doggish man's dream: She keeps running back for more, no matter how bad you treat her or how many times you cheat on her.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019