Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You self-hating white women. Embrace your skin tone. That's what "fairest of them all" means

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

No, I don’t hate my skin tone. You said “...unless you hate pale white women!” So I said that’d be like hating myself, since I’m pale most of the time.:)

3. RicardoCooper

Oops I misread sorry :D

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

My fair lady. :p

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If I had it to do all over again!!
    [​IMG]

6. RicardoCooper

Yes :D

I appreciate a pale, white beauty

7. RicardoCooper

There is a gang of super-intelligent black men on this forum, just wanted to acknowledge. They are part of the solution. Glad to be among them

8. K

K Well-Known Member

So glad some men appreciate olive skinned women as well :)

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, especially those brick houses:)

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Reverie

It is.

12. Madeleine

RIP Koffi Annan. I have a lot of respect and appreciation for this man. And he lived the intercultural marriage experience, his wife was Swedish.

13. Reverie

A lot of good people have died recently.

14. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! I think at least the last couple of years.

15. Reverie

True. Started in december of 2015 when Lemmy Kilmister died. I have meet and party with the singer at three occasions. Wonderful man.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So after being on campus from 7am to 11pm yesterday. I jump on the highway cruising at 80. Ran into a patch of clouds which is not unusual so I slow down to about 50 - 60ish, it was coming down hard.

Then there was an 18 wheeler to the left of me getting closer rather quickly. I remember getting an eerie feeling as it passed. I slowed down a little more so he could get clear of me even quicker. Dude was only a few car lengths in front of me before he swirved into my lane.

I watched as the truck buckled rather graphically, and crashed into the side. It was then I noticed another 4+ cars piled up on the side. There where women on the side of the highway, I could see the emotion in their faces.

I was still on the highway and there were crashed cars beside me so I couldn't pull over. Two cars were beside me in the left lane as well so I couldn't go around until they moved and they took forever. No sense of urgency. Another 18 wheeler pulled up on the left and about 6 dudes jump out, checking the vehicles for survivors.

Those other two cars on the left finally went around the debris and moved on. Luckly no other cars piled up and there was no fire.

Seeing that big 18 wheeler buckle in front of me like that was surreal and the fact that it was like I sensed something bad was going to happen beforehand just added to the spooky final destination feel of it.

The universe is volatile and life is fragile. We all live in the balance. Don't forget to enjoy your day.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What's odd is those other cars were crashed up on the side of the highway long before that truck crashed. Driver possibly got distracted.

18. Madeleine

Scary thing! Glad to hear you are safe! We can’t take our life for granted.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Thanks. I think that taking anything for granted would be a mistake.

20. RicardoCooper

So ever since I upgraded my iOS on my phone, I can see my stats of what social media apps I use the most. It said I spent over 90 minutes on Instagram over the course of 3 days???? Far more than FB & Twitter

I wonder what's on IG that would engage a black man more than any other app...HMMMMMMMM?

And before you ask *cough*Madeleine*cough I never view WWBM on my phone