Dame Dash & his business partner GF Raquel Horn

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Dec 13, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

To be honest I wasn't thinking about Dame Dash. lol. I haven't heard about him in a longtime. She's cute though. Dame was also in a long relationship with Rachel Roy so he seems like the type that likes to settle down.

3. JimBrown333

JimBrown333 Member

Since the death of Aaliyah whenever I look at same dash, he just seems sad.

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

They look good together.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He's a clown. Not a fan of dude

7. ColiBreh1

Explain?

8. The Dark King

A interview he did a few years ago downing people for having jobs and not being entrepreneurs.

9. ColiBreh1

That's a classic Breakfast Club interview.

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Anybody got a link to that interview? I need you to do it for me, because I don't know how Google works lol

11. The Dark King

Dude it truly unlikable in this clip

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Dude is off from reality. He does have some solid points, but they're buried under pounds of manure. I guess sometimes delusion can breed success.

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Slides and tube socks are ghetto as fuck. I would never wear that shit

She's cute, though

That's all I got

14. The Dark King

Its such destructive and objectively false thinking. Steve Jobs had a boss at one point Warren Buffet had a boss at one point Oprah had a boss at one point Michael Jordan LeBron James I could go on but the fact is people vastly more successful than this buffoon worked for someone before working for themselves

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Exactly. And for every successful entrepreneur, there are legions of failed ones.

16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I hate when people do this. Not to hate on him, but common sense should tell him that... being an entrepreneur is not for everyone, and it's not a guaranteed road to success and so on. Also, many working jobs are doing quite well.

18. The Dark King

He's from that whole braggadocious culture where you measure your self worth by how much better your doing than others. No man secure in himself and his accomplishments does this kind of shit. Funny how you don't hear people like Oprah Warren Buffet or Bill Gates calling people stupid for working for others. You can see why him and Jay dont mess with each other anymore. Dude is absolutely toxic. His perception of wealth is all messed up.

19. The Dark King

I've been seeing that first hand. I'm trying to open up shop but good talent is crazy expensive, office space in even New Jersey can run about 5k a month then insurance then all kinds of unforseen expenses. So you walk into a business day one in the red and then you're fighting markets and compeition to get to the black. Unless you have substantial financial backing or a deep disgust for working for others you're going to have a long uphill battle. Personally for most people I think the path to wealth is having little to no debt owning where you live saving 20 percent of what you earn and investing 20 percent while living on 30 percent.

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

A lot of wisdom here. But there's even more to it. Your definition of wealth is obviously a major factor.

The key to REAL wealth (multi millions minimum) is acquiring assets. For example: even if you have a $200k job, you don't buy a $80k car with your income. Instead you buy a small business (or some other cash flowing asset) and use some of that cash to buy your car. That way you have the car aaannd all that other money from the asset. BOOM...riches.

You can play this game on any level. You can start with CDs or dividend stocks, vending machines or car washes. Then you level up and up till you're ballin. Sky's the limit :cool: