THANK YOU GOD THREAD

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by z, Feb 10, 2011.

1. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

All Praise be to the Most High, The One, The Greater, The All Mighty Creator Allah

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank you Jesus!, for letting me slide, on rolling through a Stop sign. The stealth cop who was parked RIGHT there which I didn't even see (in the dark), flashed his lights as a warning, but he didn't come after me. Phew! :oops:

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank you God, for my health. And for protecting me. Especially from evil. There are evil people in this world and they ALWAYS fail when they try to challenge you. You kick their ass ten-fold, and it's why YOU GOD, are the greatest, most powerful Entity in Heaven and on Earth. #God'sgotmyback

4. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Jesus might have softened that cops zeal to pursue you with a ticket and points.....But you have to arrive alive my sister....that stop sign is measure for your safety.....From now, don't only stop, but look both ways "Praise the Lord"..............

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank you God for taking care of me, and for how happy and relieved I am to be free of a stressful situation. Thank you for always loving me & for all the great blessings you've provided for me & mine. Much love & many thanks!

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

God. My God...you are real and divine. You are my protector. I owe my life to you.
    Thank you.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank you God, for my mummy. You took her back today. It was never enough time, will never be enough time. My broken heart beats a little slower now.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss.

9. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

10. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

My deepest condolences, Bliss. I'll be praying for you. *hugs*

11. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry for your loss Bliss, sending you love and strength during this difficult time, you’re in my thoughts and prayers. Xx

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank you Thump, Bookie, Tam and Becca for your kind condolences <3

13. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

You’re welcome love x

14. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank you, CA..