Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The video is counter to your ridiculous claim about "how dangerous it is for Trump to discount the MSM".. Did you see what jerkoffs they were towards him?? Smh and Lmfao!

2. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

That's definitely a difference! Although I'm not sure why I should feel better about a company being owned by a small number of people than by the public at large. I mean, Koch Industries is owned by just a few people: does that make it better?

It is true that most companies that are as large as NYT are public, I agree with that -- and some people are instinctively against large businesses, even if those businesses do not hold monopoly power. That's not me, though! I mean, I'm not specifically *for* a business because it happens to be large, but I'm not *against* it, either.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How and why does this happen?...tell me AB...give me your excuses for it..

Ten municipalities in Montgomery and Prince George’s counties allow noncitizens to vote in local elections. Voters in Takoma Park, the liberal enclave in Montgomery County, narrowly approved a referendum in 1991 to become one of the first to allow the practice in Maryland.

Though Takoma Park is perhaps the best-known community allowing immigrants to vote, it was preceded by others. Barnesville — a small town near Sugarloaf Mountain in Montgomery County — has allowed noncitizens to vote since 1918. Somerset, also in Montgomery County, approved noncitizen voting in 1976.

But the number of Maryland communities adopting the idea has surged in recent months. Hyattsville in Prince George’s County approved immigrant voting last year.

Weeks later, Mount Rainier, also in Prince George’s County, backed the idea.

The proposal in College Park, like those in Takoma Park and elsewhere, does not distinguish between legal permanent residents and undocumented immigrants.

Supporters say that’s by design.

“We very intentionally made it so that we did not have questions about citizenship status,” said Patrick Paschall, a former member of the Hyattsville council who championed the legislation there. “It undermines the premise of noncitizen voting to try to draw a distinction.”

Analysts say Maryland jurisdictions have been able to embrace the concept in greater numbers than in other states in part because the Maryland Constitution gives local governments more latitude to organize their own elections....

Why the hell are they allowed near any voting booth?? Let's hear it.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Again. Explain it to me, AB..please

Thousands of illegal immigrants lurking on Virginia’s voter rolls
    By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Wednesday, March 1, 2017

When Virginia Delegate Robert Marshall asked the state’s 133 local governments to provide numbers on noncitizens and jury pools, Loudoun County produced some hefty figures.

Between 2009 and 2014, the Washington, D.C., exurb of more than 350,000 residents had disqualified more than 9,000 of them for jury duty because they were not U.S. citizens.

Loudoun County jury pools come from two sources — voter registration lists and Department of Motor Vehicle driver’s license applications. The county’s 9,000 juror disqualifications means that a potentially significant number of noncitizens vote illegally in Virginia.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh look..almost ONE MILLION knew how to take a DL test. Go figure, huh.

DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants under 2-year-old law
    [​IMG]
    In this file photo, Raul Ordonez, 23, of San Rafael, second from left, takes the touch-screen exam as he goes through the process of getting his California driver's license under AB 60 at the DMV office in San Jose, Calif., on Jan. 31, 2015.

On the day that California officials implemented a controversial law that allows undocumented residents to obtain driver’s licenses, DMV offices throughout the state were packed with immigrants looking to take advantage of the opportunity.

Two years after the implementation of AB 60 on Jan. 1, 2015, an estimated 806,000 undocumented residents have received driver’s licenses, according to Department of Motor Vehicles statistics this month. About 14,000 of these licenses were issued in November alone, the DMV said....

Critics also point to another state “motor-voter” law, AB 1461, that starting in 2017 will automatically register most licensed California drivers to vote...

In a state that is home to an estimated 3 million illegal immigrants..access to a license also makes it easier for those residents to find work and put their kids in public school.

CA DMV officials also said “the President cannot unilaterally repeal AB 60 and AB 1461.”

California lawmakers have vowed to protect the rights of all immigrants, no matter their legal status.

Well thank God for that - said Hillary.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

AB, hey..hi...
    Look...

January 28, 2017
    Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

By William Campenni

A warm, sunny Saturday a decade ago, there was a Hispanic festival in our small town, a bedroom community for illegal aliens seeking day labor jobs in the nearby wealthy suburbs.

It was a sanctuary city at the time. No problem with the festival itself. The music was lively and the food tasty. And don't the Irish have St. Patrick's Day, and the Italians Columbus Day?

While wandering around the festivities, I noticed a table with three nice ladies in front of a "Register To Vote" sign. Curious about its presence at a festival where the bulk of the crowd was either illegal alien day laborers or legal non-citizens, I went over to inquire.

Before I spoke, one of those nice ladies asked me if I was registered to vote. Wanting to see where this would go, I said no, and asked how to sign up. A voter registration form was thrust in my hands. The very first item on these forms, in Virginia and the rest of America, was "I am a citizen of the United States of America," with YES and NO blocks to check.

"Don't I need to show you some proof of citizenship?" I asked. She replied "no." I asked her how she could verify that I wasn’t lying.

Sensing she might be on a slippery slope, she called over a supervisor from the Registrar's Office and told the woman of my concern.
    The official told me they never checked citizenship status because I would be penalized if I lied. Really? So I asked her how she would verify my truthfulness, or those of the dozens of new voters being registered that day. Defensively, she replied that they checked all registrations for accuracy at the Registrar's Office when they were turned in. :rolleyes:

I called the Registrar Monday, and asked if they do indeed verify citizenship status. I was told that they didn't unless someone made a specific complaint against an individual applicant.

Forward to our next local election, where the illegal alien presence and an unlawful day labor site were THE issues, I noticed that the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) in their purple tee shirts, and their local spinoffs were canvassing the town. I followed them for awhile as they went to homes and neighborhoods where the illegal aliens concentrated, and watched them exit each home or apartment with a new handful of voter registrations.

Ten years later, nobody at the Registrar's Office is checking citizenship.

The brutal truth is that illegal aliens vote, and in large numbers. Voter fraud is not exclusive to illegal aliens. There are also legal aliens (green card, H1B visas, tourist visa holders, etc.) who vote illegally. And it's not just Latin Americans. The non-citizen demographic includes South Asian tech workers, Irish overstays, West and Horn of Africa immigrants, and Asian students. Then there are dual-state voters (college kids, snowbirds, transients), reincarnated voters, and un-purged voters long moved from their precincts.

While few cases are prosecuted, it’s not because few crimes are committed. Political pressure from Democrats and the cowardly establishment, open-borders Republicans, precludes rigorous enforcement. The United States Attorney in Virginia refused to prosecute such cases in several Northern Virginia counties. The Democratic Party Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Elections refused to release any information on illegal alien registrations. Rep. Paul Ryan and Sen. Lindsey Graham deny the existence of voter fraud, but they offer no proof for their position. Then they ridicule President Trump when he asks to investigate the problem.

In fact, numerous studies document the fraud that these politicians and their media votaries consciously ignore or derisively rebut....con't

To Read more:
    http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...liens_really_do_vote_a_lot.html#ixzz4r2JGiLl8

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

7. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

They need to not be given candidates chosen by big business.
    There never seems to be a real choice

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Damn, now I wonder what it was lol. But this site should bring back the ability to completely delete posts instead of just leaving the comment boxes blank.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol.

I'm not gonna watch a video of this trans fat eating fucktard.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol

Ok..
    [​IMG]

Ps: so you know, it's full of your liberal buddies...and Obama... in it.

Enjoy.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Yeah, gimme that burger back. You didnt build it"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Oh yeeeah"

[​IMG]
    *Burp* "Whew... I'm done.
    Where's my ciggies n cigars?"

[​IMG]

;)

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Really? I only recognize Obama and his wife. That's how many fucks I give.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Then why did you insult his junk-food eating habits? Lol.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because he's obviously an obnoxious unbalanced no disciple having compulsive sloppy fat boy. No homework needed for that conclusion.

Still doesn't mean I really gaf, that's his issue. I don't have to watch his videos either way.

Any more questions?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Er... I was referring to Obama in my question. Lol.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I didn't insult Obama, so I don't know wtf you are talking about.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: Oh please

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You deflected to Obama like you do every time. As if that's something new. After countless instances of the same thing, I'll pretend its clever......yawn.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nah, the problem is, you never called Obama out for the same thing you call every other one out on. How the hell does that happen, lol. Bias much?

20. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

When the righties got on Obama (and family) for this, ice cream and such... It always got a combination shaking of the head/laugh out of me. It's clear to any halfway intelligent person (I don't care what the haters say about Michelle Obama) that this family's food intake/physical activity habits are much closer to healthy than not. Even funnier (or sad) were those with midsections spilling over their belts being critical.