Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Worse than the pussygrabber in chief? Really?

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yes and the reason why is because she couldn't beat a dude who has no plan and no experience.
    He actually addressed the electorate and it worked.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Would you rather have had a candidate who deliberately lied to voters throughout the campaign about what they would do if elected? Because that's exactly what Trump did.

I'd rather vote for a candidate who knows the limits of what he or she can reasonably accomplish than someone who tried to be everything to everyone the way Trump was.

4. The Dark King

I was talking about why others voted for him. She was obviously lacking something because she lost in states that Obama previously won.

5. RicardoCooper

Fixed

6. RicardoCooper

So basically you're an old-school Democrat who knows how primary elections work and would vote for whomever the Dem nominee was, and whomever could advance your agenda, as you should. Congrats

Berners and Stein-Bots do not care about unifying with you, nor do they care about actually winning elections, they want their guy(s) anointed just because they say so. None of their candidates win (as in the graphic I posted) yet they seek to dictate the agenda with power they have not earned, in a party they're not a part of

If only they attacked the right the way they attack Democrats, very telling indeed

This shit out here is exactly the anarchy far-leftists wanted. Privileged white leftists like Sarandon and Moore who could ride out the bullshit and are insulated from consequences. Teaching you a lesson. No matter how many mental contortions and gymnastics @The Dark King goes through the numbers don't lie. Berners, Stein Bots, Rand Paulites etc tanked the election and gave us Trump just like the same far left Naderites in 2000 handed America to 8 years of Bush

Next time instead of giving Nina Turner and Bernie-Bots donuts and water, the DNC should greet their asses with fire hoses

Fuck you people, you killed America

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  7. The Dark King

If all it took was being white and male then how did he beat all those well established Republicans?

8. The Dark King

Lmao if you say so
    Let's forget all those people who stayed home because they couldn't stand your flawed and tired candidate.
    I can't stand most Trump supporters but a shit ton the vast majority in fact didn't vote for him they voted against Hilary and the establishment they saw blatantly cheat.
    If the only way it works is shoving corruption down our throats then be prepared for more losses be prepared to see people stay home.
    Don't you see the major difference between her and Obama?
    He actually inspired people gave them something to hope for. She inspired nothing except hey finally a woman is President. Sorry not good enough and she proved it not once but twice.
    Choose better

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Meh. Most elections are beauty contests when they should be about an individual's ability to perform their job as a public servant at a high level.

It's crazy that voters need to be 'thrilled' by a candidate, or entertained somehow, to decide they're worthy enough to vote for.

Trump by definition was the most exciting candidate in the 2016 presidential election, which is totally meaningless.

Boring ass HRC should have been everyone's obvious choice. But instead we have Trump and there's a good bet we could have him until 2024.

I wonder, at what point do progressives realize they're voting against their own best interests by either voting 3rd party, not voting at all, or voting for the GOP candidate???

When you get a promotion at your job, it's not because you inspire people. It's usually because you're one of the best at what you do.

Americans need to stop looking for rock stars to lead the country. Literally.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

How many greasy fat fucks do you see over the age of 75? Chances are he is just a few cheeseburgers away from a permanent retirement.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. RicardoCooper

[​IMG]

12. RicardoCooper

Your keyboard to God's server.

How bad could President Pence be after this shitshow?

13. The Dark King

And you just jinxed us lol

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

There is nothing worse than a mindless malignant narcissistic bigot.

So I guess an ordinary bigot will do just fine.

15. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Tavis Smiley is one of them who criticizes Obama during his term.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Never fear technology. Either we advance or we or doomed to go extinct anyway.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No doubt the Russians are doing that to their Eastern neighbors.

19. RicardoCooper

The devil we know

20. RicardoCooper

I'll take Pence over Trump all day. This is what's called making do with the choices in front of me otherwise known as adulthood lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List