Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I haven't run off anyone personally. But if anyone has left the forums because of differences in political opinions then that's their problem, not mine.

It's not my job to give people safe spaces.

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Way too early. My Bernie bot friends are telling me if Bernard isn't running again in 2020, they'd like to see Al Franken in the 2020 Dem primaries.

On top of that you've got Elizabeth Warren, Cali Lt. governor Gavin Newsome, Cory Booker and Tulsi Gabbard.

The Dem bench for POTUS is going to very deep in 2020 and no one at this point is the front runner.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Don't forget about that Deval Patrick dude that Obama's camp is pushing.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Thought you wasn't a conservative, thought you didn't vote for chump either, wait..........never mind.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What does that fact i pointed out have to do with me?
    I've repeatedly said l'm Centrist with left and right leanings depending on the issues. However l have explained lm a fiscal conservative. Im not Republican.
    Again, I didnt vote for him but if you voted for Hillary l would respect that as your Constitutional choice, as l do anyone who voted for Donald Trump.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

What is Sanders center on? What's considered far left then?

7. The Dark King

Sorry one of those votes were for straight up evil and white supremacy at this point there's a clear difference everyone can see

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Joseph Stalin and Castro.....lol

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Evil? White Supremacy? What is that nonsense you keep spouting. Show me one, just one example where he has expressed he is a White Supremacist. Your adamacy without facts is frightening.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You're right, Chump hasn't worn the kkk robe or hung a black person on the whitehouse lawn yet so we must be jumping to conclusions.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. The Dark King

By the fucking people he surrounds himself with. He made Steve Bannon his chief of staff and Jeff Sessions the attorney general. Stop playing dumb just stop it Bliss
    If Obama had the Ceo of a Black Panthers publication on his staff you would have imploded

12. The Dark King

lol I meant in present day US

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Omg.......Lol. It never gets old. Hysterical every friggin time. Lmao

14. The Dark King

It's like saying I support the Nazis on their pro Germany stance but not everything

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm convinced you don't like him because he's White and successful. I truly believe he would love nothing more than to see all Americans succeed and prosper. The problem l feel is that many can't move beyond the last President - which is why you don't want him to succeed..
    Tell me, how are you different than the awful racists who wanted Obama to fail because he was Black...at the expense of our Country? You've refused to give him any chance to move forward.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You never come with any semblence of reasoning or facts. Just sheeple lolz and snark. Whatever.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because he is white and successful like Bill Clinton? Try harder next time Lol

Actually its his supporters that I really don't like. Let Kentucky become their own state and we can keep Chump for now.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well when comedians talk I laugh. Why let it go to waste?

19. The Dark King

Mofo now you're plain trolling. What makes you think he wants Americans to succeed? By cutting healthcare benefits or destroying travel and innovation through bs travel bans?

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh strop with your ignorance. His travel bans invite gifted workers and keeps out unvetted potential terrorists . Until those several countries can provide proof of vetting within 90 days, and not just pass off border crossing refugees,on us, of course he should keep them put.
    You want them here? You? really?

He's not cutting people's benefits. Its a predictor of less people needing it based on an increased employment rate.
    Eg: someone not working now and on Medicaid...is projected to be working in ten years time and will no longer need it. (thats how long the course the cuts have been structured over). So the budget cuts are estimated accordingly.

Or the American who doesn't want full health coverage, just catastrophic coverage. They will also drop off, affecting the allotted budget.