Charlottesville protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAmomlisa, Aug 12, 2017.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

He won because of the electoral college.

2. flaminghetero

coons on the rampage..

You don't see that behavior from Patriarchal cultures...they stomp mofos like that.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Aka Gerry meandering

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

5 million less Democratic voters who voted for Obama in 2012 DIDN'T SHOW UP in 2016.

People can't think their vote doesn't matter, or that their candidate is going to win easily.

Towards end of the general election campaign, all the pundits and pollsters were predicting an easy Clinton victory. The mistake was too many Dem voters believed them.

Also I believe at least a million Bernie bros stayed home. Far fewer Blacks showed up to vote in 2016 too.

5. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

A WW in a relationship with a BM would be expected to reject white supremacy. I think that's logical.
    White supremacy is not something any of my female friends would support, that's for sure.
    But I don't think its means we MUST date BM to show our disapproval of white supremacy.

6. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Thanks for proving my point. That's the definition of winning easy.
    1. Final electoral college count 306 vs 232. That's not a close race...he's up by 74 here. Despite what the media tried to convince the country last year, she never had a chance.
    2. He ran against one person less electable than him? Right...that's how elections are won.
    3. He won because half the country stayed home? Right, like in most every other election, a large percentage of people who can legally vote do not, unfortunately. This election was no different.
    4. Gerry meandering. Right, Democrats have an edge here and they fucked that one up. Even with verifiable illegal votes made the Dems she still lost. It's pathetic really.

7. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Exactly. That's how US elections have always been won. Someone is fucking up if you're running for president and you're trying to win based on some other metric.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Pfffft. Its more of a loss to the country than a loss for her. The election is over now we get to look like the land of buffoons, while Putin strategically draws a wedge between us and our allies.

But hey, as long as we can laugh at Hillary I guess its all worth it.

9. brainpuck

brainpuck New Member

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Preach to these heathens

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Cool T

[​IMG]
    (Rising Sun? lol)

[​IMG]
    2FSalute!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    'Only in America'

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  12. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

They should make a statue of the girl who died.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well, She is definitely 'the FACE of The MOVEMENT'. She sacrificed everything.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You do see the obvious problem Right?
    Not to take away from her sacrifice but how many black and brown people lose their lives to white supremacist and get no attention. It's difficult because on one hand this poor girl lost her life and it's so sad but on the other hand does this shit only matter when the victim is white?

15. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I personally know a young lady in college who's quite the humanitarian and all about fighting for minorities. When Heyer's parents and friends spoke about her... it immediately reminded me of the girl I know and she absolutely would say that she's simply doing what's right and doesn't deserve any special attention. Sounds like Heyer was that type of person as well.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Pretty much.

17. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Bitch, didn't you vote for Trump?

What do you think of his false equivocating of white supremacy with anti-racist activism? This "many sides" bullshit. Now you want to act like an advocate for black people and our struggles? Fuck you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  18. flaminghetero

Stop it with that brown people sh*t.

MANY of them are white supremacists themselves....they carry water for them..even ally with them.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Meh.. again troll (who is really a coward member here in hiding), NO, l didn't vote for him.

As per usual, you hear only what you want to. He never "equivocated" his "many sides" comment with white supremacists groups (groups which l've personally fought and denounced for 30+ years, as l strongly believe no one 'race' is supreme to any one!).

Here is the quote of what he said in that speech -
    “What about the alt-left that came charging at, as you say, at the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt? I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. The press has treated them absolutely unfairly. You also had some very fine people on both sides.”

Now, l know you failed to hear what he actually said in all the MSM hysteria over his comment -- that he was actually pointing out that good people can be politically Left or Right and not be about all the disgraceful extremism, racsim/racial divide and radicalism that exists on both sides.
    Frankly, the racists, the Anarchists and you, bitch Dilbo, can go kick rocks.

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If you're a 'good person' who hangs out with neo-nazis, KKK members and White supremacists and nationalists to protest the removal of a statue of a man who was an enemy and traitor to this country, maybe you're not such a good guy.

That's why people attacked Trump so viciously about his comments, because there were no 'good people' from the right who were protesting the removal of Lee's stature.

Sorry, but the left has no equivalent of the KKK, neo-nazis and White supremacists.

People at the Charlottesville rally noticed that most of the alt-right were carrying firearms.
    Even members of Trump's own party chastised him for his comments, because whether he knew it or not, he was DEFENDING neo-nazis and the KKK, and there is no moral equivalence to either group.

THe left had antifa, or anti-fascists, members there, but they aren't anarchists.