Charlottesville protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAmomlisa, Aug 12, 2017.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Do your trolling elsewhere gelding.

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

This essentially means that BW are so bitter and unloving that they take out their issues with black fathers on their black sons. This is of course untrue in many situations, but in your attempt to troll bm, you essentially ended up trolling bw.

Furthermore, in this article, there is a link to a 2013 cdc report informing the public that black fathers are more involved in the lives of their children than any other race (In a variety of areas).

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/opinion/charles-blow-black-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html

In addition to that, I believe well over 72% of black men pay their court appointed or agreed upon child support (as of 2009). Compound that with the report that black men sre heavily in their children's lives, a valid conclusion to draw is that the father may have an issue with the mother, but doesn't let that affect his relationship with his children.

I promise you... this is the wrong place to troll.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Wow. You really are a sharp one. Doesn't matter. The hat still fits him.

[​IMG]

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

And here I thought we all believed he really wore that hat...

5. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

"You had fine people on both sides".......how the fuck you get fine people in the Klan? Bruh!

8. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

really good doc on the events in Charlottesville! If u can avoid throwing up from these people

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Vice does a great job on docs and this is one of them.

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

German troops surrendered to Black soldiers as the war ended because they knew we were more compassionate.

I know a Black WWII vet that had 20 german soldiers surrender to him...he didn't even have a weapon!

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I watched it then saw this
    Absolute fucking poetry

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I've heard similar things about the Vietnam War.

13. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Hey man, not fair. How do we know that he isn't one of those "fine" people that Trump talked about?

Both sides are equally bad, you know.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The more angry they make him, the more he just keeps outing who he really is. It's almost as if it is calculated by the Left because they know how thin skinned he is. Not saying that it is, but my cousin used this tactic before to out his girlfriend for being one of those racist white women that date black men.

15. The Dark King

Smh lol wow
    So I wonder how much this will damage him politically

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It still blows my mind we have monuments to traitors and enemy combatants who tried to overthrow the constitutional government of the United States.
    Like seeing a Timothy McVeigh statue in downtown Oklahoma City.

Every town and city in America has at least 10 people more worthy of a statue than a treasonous confederate soldier.

I wonder how many Trump supporters are still supporting him??

They ignored so much toxic shit that came out of his mouth in the primaries and general campaign. Now that the POTUS has said he believes White supremacists and neo-Nazis are on the same level as REAL Americans who protest against them, what is it about Trump they still believe in?

17. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

It won't. It's probably helping him. He'll win again, easily. Just like he did the last time. (If memory serves, back in 2016 I made several posts that Trump was a more viable candidate than HRC and much to the dismay of the forum, I was right).

The democrats can't move beyond Obama and Hillary; they have no marketable person to take the limelight. Additionally, the more radically left of center the Democrats become, the more they alienate the average voter. Sorry.

18. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. The Dark King

He didn't win easily last time he won because he ran against the one person less electable then him. He won because half the country stayed home. Most importantly he won because of Gerry meandering. The country as a whole isn't as racist as the media portrays

20. The Dark King

They're digging in because they can't admit to being wrong