Charlottesville protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAmomlisa, Aug 12, 2017.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Are we?

2. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

A lot of poor women in those countries are desperate to hook up with and get wifed by Western men. Usually, "Western men" means white dudes, but I've seen it happen with brothers as well (albeit to a much lesser extent).

However, the guys that go that route are generally people who are looking to buy a wife. Even in my worst droughts, that's something that I never would have considered.

3. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

One thing to realize about Hispanics is that unlike Black/White couples, if a white person and Hispanic person have a baby, you may *think* of their child as Hispanic or mixed, but those kids often start self-identifying as white, and it's true that it's often hard to tell the difference between a half Hispanic person and a full white person who just happens to be a bit darker because they have Italian heritage or something.

So you do see a lot of Hispanics -- particularly part Hispanics -- who start self identifying as white at a young age, and then after that they can behave like any white person. That means they can be racist against minorities, they can be strongly republican looking to protect "American heritage," and all that. This isn't something that's really afforded to half Black people in America or even half Asian people, if for no other reason than that they still "look different."

Edit: I'm not saying all white people are racist, just to be clear! Just that some of them are, and that part Hispanics who identify as white follow the same pattern: some are not racist, but some are racist in exactly the same way that "full white" people are.

4. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Anti-black racism is pervasive in Latin America and Latino culture. It's not limited to people who look white and have Spanish surnames.

5. bodhesatva

An important point!

6. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Just because I defended ww who also choose to date other non white men, not just BM. Like arab or muslim men.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

My goodness.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

One of them Latinos Negroes always speak up for.

10. The Dark King

Well the thing is every culture on earth except for black people have adopted the "one marriage away" theory. They believe they are one wife or husband away from whiteness so most support white supremacy which is why you saw a third of Asians Hispanics and Muslim practicing Arabs vote for a candidate who said all kinds of racist shit. Black people were the only demographic where 9 out of 10 voters said fuck that shit even though he never called us out by name specifically the way he did Latinos and Muslims. We don't have the delusion that the fuckery so how won't touch us. Communities he called by name still said yes this guy because they honestly believe if they hate us enough and rap dance well enough their white card is on the way.

11. bodhesatva

Not a big point of criticism here but those numbers you're giving are quite a bit off in respect to Asians and Muslims.

If you look at page 10 of this overview, only 18% of Asians voted for Trump: http://aaldef.org/TheAsianAmericanVote2016-AALDEF.pdf

Muslims went ~15% for Trump:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/american-muslims-demographics/520239/

Hispanics really stick out as the most conservative minority.

12. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Trump is a Nazi-sympathizer. 'Nuff said.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

B-But....but what about both sides?!

15. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Yup, he needs to go.

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm stop you right there. The confusion is because Hispanic/Latino is NOT a race, it's an ethnicity/culture. You have White Latinos, you have Black Latinos, You have indeginous/Native American Latinos, & you have multi-racial latinos. Most Hispanics in this country choose White as their race on the U.S. census.

So that should explain a lot.

17. brainpuck

brainpuck New Member

the reason why bw don't put their black sons first is that black fathers tend to leave the family....

18. brainpuck

brainpuck New Member

pics are photoshopped....[​IMG]

19. The Dark King

What does that have to do with the kid though?

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This person has to be a troll. BM are the most involved in their children's lives out of any race of men in the u.s.