Charlottesville protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAmomlisa, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If people like 45 keep getting in office we are all going back. Unless you're willing to live in another country or hit 50 million net worth. Those are the options.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

3. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

45 was the last gasp of this dying patriarchal white society. I doubt very much he will be re elected, and even if he is, the culture is still moving in our direction for sure i think!

4. GAmomlisa

burn baby burn! lol dumb ass rednecks

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

People didn't expect him to be elected the first time. This is a "game of inches" the other side understands that and should not be underestimated. He already put a judge on the supreme court. He has racists in his corner across the globe. 45 is an ass clown but the people behind him should not be taken lightly. Putin is certainly a chess player.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I honestly think he'll cause another crash and we'll be forced to unite or kill each other

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Keep building that investment income brother. There are places in the world that you can probably retire too now, some "hidden treasures" is what I like to call them. I don't plan on leaving but I have a back up plan because I won't let my future be predicated on the fuck ups of others.

8. The Dark King

Tha
    That's always been the plan. I could probably retire in a place like Laos or Thailand but I have too many interest here at the moment but if that bitcoin hits the numbers I'm hoping very early retirement

9. GAmomlisa

True we didnt expect him, but we thought he was a joke and had no chance, didnt realize the level of anger among WM in this country, causing so many to not show up to vote. We wont make that mistake again, PoC and women will be out in FORCE next election i think!

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I just think its hard to go wrong with Florida. Its a great place to build equity and wealth. When people here are done working, they can stay or sell for a profit and live great in a less expensive tropical environment, but I want one of these islands here tbh. Either way I'll make out good.

11. The Dark King

I need seasons I love autumn and winter around the holidays. Honestly hoping Canada is an option

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

True, but he has some diehard WW on his train. I was actually witnessing quite the battle on FB this weekend between my ex and her sister. The sister in my opinion is not really GOP, but she's all up under 45 to the point where she posts crap like... "Pray for him" and so on. I actually think it's sort a cult-like. The battle started because she posted a rant on Sunday AM in which she basically said that she's ashamed of Americans for treating him so badly, tired of his words being dissected, beautiful wife insulted, family insulted, and the kicker (for me)... No other president was mistreated and disrespected.

She's also who voted against their interests, totally lives paycheck to paycheck on a modest income, husband on SSI disability, and under the impression that she'll do much better financially under his tax plan.

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm so over northeast winters, but I'd totally do some Toronto living.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I feel that. There are some inexpensive houses in the NC mountains, I may get one for a secondary spot. You can do what you want out there in the country, fire in the backyard, the whole nine.

15. The Dark King

So she's mentally challenged got it

16. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I always have roadside assistance on my insurance so she will have to wait the 30 mins.

17. The Dark King

Now that sounds like my speed. Sounds like good living. I want at least 5 acres for farming and stuff

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Farming sounds cool, but animals come with responsibility. I'm gonna be too busy with water sports, hiking and playing with toys ( machines, games, and tech)

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Right. I think with youth in today's world it's arrogantly expected, as opposed to (me, women likr me) who utterly appreciates it.

Just the other day I was on I-95 driving to work and my right front tire blew. Of course I had the donut in my trunk but the waiting 4 my Roadside Assistance was awful because cars were flying by me at 80 miles an hour.
    Within minutes though, a big pickup truck pulled up and out jumped this guy (Jamaican) and I was so elated to see him -- he had my tire change within 2mins. (He wasn't my roadside who was going to take 45 mins- he was PennDOT who cruise I-95 looking for people stuck on the side). I could have kissed this guy I was so happy and grateful for him changing my tire for me.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  20. GAmomlisa

Yeah, its a shame for sure. I would be this woman is definitely married to or dating a white man, right?