Charlottesville protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAmomlisa, Aug 12, 2017.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

It's pretty obvious. Women like you and your daughter running for the hills for black guys is part of these white boys' rage

2. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Hahaha, I have thought this for quite a while too! Does that mean if we got them all nice white gf's they'd quit being assholes!? lol

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Even with oppression, white women are still white men's "prize" and have been historically. Like in many parts of the world, women are valued in an oppressive way. White men aren't going to do what they did to Emitt Til over a black or even Asian women. Even though many of them frown upon BMWW relationships, white men aren't gonna throw yall under the bus for someone who isn't white, unless there is money involved or some other external factor. As low as you may be in the eyes of WM, the rest of us are lower. You're glorified worldwide off your physical features alone. Nobody expects you to be a failure. You are oppressed in some ways but benefit in other ways. We Already saw the media/nation's response to the Justine Damond shooting.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Who do you blame for the under representation in politics?

And how are ww under represented in entertainment? Plenty of ww actresses and musicians right?

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

White boys are mad that they now have to COMPETE.

6. GAmomlisa

Even the idea of us being the "white man's prize" is oppressive in itself! I dont wanna be the white man's anything! We are our own people, not the property of white men. And yes, i agree the oppression is compounded on PoC, I was simply stating that we do not benefit from living under white male rule, we are hurt by it, just not as much as PoC. Thats all I'm saying

7. GAmomlisa

Under representation in politics I would blame on a society that does not take women as seriously as men, nor think they should strive for a life outside the home. And yes, plenty are women are entertainers, the entertainment industry itself is run by almost all white men. And even among the entertainers, male entertainers make far more than female ones on average.

8. GAmomlisa

Idk how well they fare in open competition! Lol

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You blame under representation of ww in politics on society? What does society have to do with how y'all vote??

10. LA

LA Well-Known Member

11. GAmomlisa

We all exist in society so obviously society effects how we vote. These ideas are drilled into the society, same way that the societies views of racial minorities can effect how people, even other racial minorities, view them and treat them.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

WW are free to vote for who they want. The vast majority of bm voted for Obama, white women could have done the same with Hillary but most chose to either stay home or vote for Chump. Obviously there is no pressing reason for ww to have more representation in politics. How hard is it really to vote for yourselves??

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I'm in a military group on Facebook and apparently the killer joined the Army but got kicked out of basic training because he couldn't pass a pt test.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

These are "law abiding patriotic Christians" obviously.

We should just be happy to go shopping and watch football.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The guy was too soft to make it out of basic.

That figures lol

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I disagree with there being no benefit. As stated before, being the ultimate standard of beauty and status, gaining more sympathy for simply being a white woman, not being seen as a threat or burden on society. We are seen as ghetto, violent, lazy thugs by default. The benefits you have, although a result of oppressive mindsets from WM, still benefit you at the same time it hurts you. Like white privilege, not all whites want it, but the fact is they still have it. This includes WW to a lesser extent.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/896733346113441792

Trump aide: "Trump didn't call out white supremacists because he didn't want to dignify them"

But he had no problem calling out MS-13 and other gangs. If you are still waiting for him to come out say he is a racist or call somebody a racial slur to come to that conclusion, I feel bad for you and especially if you have children.

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That nikka needs to quit. "Focus on the fundamental issue." He really thinks all of us are that God damn dumb.

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The thing is ww are brainwashed by white supremacist males to except things until it doesn't benefit them. A lot of white women are afraid to call it what it is. I have seen a couple of white women in the entertainment industry actually say it... WHITE MALE DOMINANT! But still are willing to benefit to and cater to those same white men. I said this before and I think a lot of people will agree including you, a white woman that is not only with a black man, but is woke and treat black men as their King will know what it truly feels like to be at the bottom, because at least with these white women like Jessica Chastain, Piper Perabo, ect. speaking out and in favor of BLM and against racial injustices, white men know that they will still rely and cater to white men as they have.

Just look at like this if more white women in Hollywood were up for IR in movies and tv with black men as they are for lesbian relationships to show their support for the LGBT community, it will be a PROBLEM in Hollywood. White men love seeing two women kissing and getting down, they don't have a problem with that. If Charlize Theron's new movie ATOMIC BLONDE featured her in IR relationship and sex scene with a black man instead of lesbian one it would of probably got cut just like her scene with Idris Elba in Prometheus.

There are ww out their that don't understand that as long as you are still catering to this white male dominant world and STILL playing their trophy and loyal servant, if you don't actually take that leap to do more than speak out on twitter, actually put things into action then you will not lose your privileges that they give you more than anyone else, but obviously less than them.

If a white Queen treat a black man like a King over a white King, only then she will fall. WE(black men) are treated as their greatest enemy.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member