White women give better Oral Love?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Obsidian71, Oct 11, 2007.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

They don't say it around us...but they do to BW...and one another as you pointed out.

I've seen WM(Arabs too) slap BW they don't even know on the ass.
    The sister would spin around ready to go off...then sees it's a white boy and says..."oh" then giggles.

BW got them mofos spoiled.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. flaminghetero

We SEE this.

We KNOW this.

I know you don't like hearing this...being that you THINK black women are your sisters....
    MOST of them despise you to the core.
    Truth be told..you as a WW, have more in common with BM than you do BW.

BW are quick to accuse WW of being easy as hell for BM.....it is just projection on their part.

Despite what they say and all their "strong BW" bullshit...they are easy as 2+2 for anybody they figure will give them a "pretty baby"

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I don't.

4. flaminghetero

Well at least you know what time it is.:D

5. Reverie

I do, honey. I do.

6. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I'd venture to say most women don't like other women. Many women are envious and relentless after meeting another woman who is attractive. Fearful her man might notice her, like she's in competition.

Smile to her face then talk shit.

Fortunately, not all women are like this.

7. Reverie

Women who are raised in household where they are taught that having a man is the most important in life and there is never a focus on school and having a job, is always in competition with other women. They will be the backstabbing mean girls you should stay away from.

The rest of us are more relaxed. :p

8. K

K Well-Known Member

I've always thought this was the most ridiculous shit! Women all worrying about other women. They'll get all pissy at other women when their man steps out rather than dealing with her man. It's crazy.

I think most of us get to a point where none of that bothers us....aging or whatever. The sooner the better though. Such a waste of energy.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

You would think this to be the case. However, I notice there sure are a LOT of late 20s through 30s and into 40s who are in high level positions who are panic stricken over getting a man. The bay area (other cities as well) is crazy over the perceived male shortage. They are out there willing to do all sorts of crap, supporting men financially, etc....among other things. Definitely really competitive.

10. Reverie

But is it a man shortage, or just the type of men this women think they deserve?

11. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Maturity has a lot to do with it, I think.

If you cannot trust your man to be loyal and faithful to you, why are you giving shade to another beautiful woman?

Women do a lot of dumb shit nowadays

12. Reverie

I think too many have always been like this.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

I was being a bit facetious. However, there supposedly (statistically speaking) is a shortage of single straight men in that age range in the bay area. I really don't think any of that matters though. I would also guess that there are lots who's issue is more about what they think they deserve.

If they stopped focusing on stupid shit and other women then they might actually be able to get what they want in terms of a relationship.

14. Reverie

Let us hope they will mature soon enough.

15. Reverie

I have noticed that. They get vocal and angry when a BM gives WM attention, even if it just very innocent like a smile and a nod.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Doubtful....it's been going on for decades and seems to be getting worse with all the sm crap

17. Reverie

That is their problem. I bet there is many a good man they could have a good life with if they got their head out of their arse. :)

18. flaminghetero

It's not that they care about us....it's insecurity about WW and the inherent need to control BM.

When WM give them attention they act like God himself has smiled upon them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Right on the money!

[​IMG]

This is a person who experienced life and not trying to use the forum as a platform to spew their skewed perception and hatred towards a certain minority group.

What's really crazy, theirs alot more men being openly comfortable acting this way too. I can relate especially in my late teenage years and early 20s.

20. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Agree, the problem is from within, between her and her dude, not external factors like other women. Also, it seems guys who easily step out, will not only step out on one woman, but probably others, so in the end, the women are roughly equal, a guy may follow a pattern of just going from woman to woman.