Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So two more white women in the 70s fell victim to this dude? It's getting to the point where if they had any contact with dude they were raped.
    Either Cosby is the single greatest criminal mastermind of all time or something else is going here. Occam's razor anyone?

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Something is going on here since it reminds me of Tiger Wood and many women came out of the woodwork. It is getting to be ridiculous since Cos did a lot of movies,TV appearences,studying for a doctorate etc. It looked like lynching of one individual.

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I don't think all are telling the truth but I think that at least one is and that is bad.

5. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

You are probably right. We have to keep in mind that Gloria Allred is the same lawyer who came after Michael Jackson with bogus claims of child abuse.

I think that Bill Cosby is guilty of at least something. It's clear that he is not the gentleman I thought he was. I think some of these women are telling the truth; the question is which women. I strongly doubt that he could have raped all of those women since the 1970s and gotten away with it. After all, this nation is still fixated on the myth that all of us black men are rapists even if we have not been caught and convicted.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Gloria Allred has been suing Black male celebs for many years like Michael Jackson,Tiger Woods,as well as Cos.

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

We'll never truly know. So many have jumped on this potential money train, it just muddied the waters for any of the true victims. I don't doubt that some of these women are likely telling the truth and if I were one of them, I'd be livid that everyone and their mother was trying to cash in on my suffering by claiming it as their own.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I truly wonder at this point. I literally don't know what to believe.
    Especially ever since the Occidental College incident what could start off and be understood as concentual can now be switched around to rape so who knows.

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I think it's highly improbable that they're all telling the truth...and I think it's just as improbable that they're all lying. The facts are somewhere in the middle. Crazy part is that there's all this debate and discussion when in reality, there's probably a 99% chance that we'll never know what actually transpired with these women. Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yep. Couldnt have said it better.

To me its a worn out issue unless they got to trial.

If true then shame on him.
    Lastly, if true....wtf.

Why drug women to get sex?

11. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Yes, that was an intentional nod to TDK

12. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Thanks. I just recognized that if I can't stand the heat, get out of the forum

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

ABC breaking news...1 million dollars bail...turned in his passport...now all of a sudden he is frail...didn't stop him from touring...

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i need to hear details but did they ever gather evidence or what?

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

True that. But Wow, one mill. Most likely he can post bail, still.
    ST is going to faint at this news. :?

It was about to go to civil trial, but he settled. Depositions were taken, which is how we came to learn of his confession that he would regularly get Quaaludes prescribed to him by gynecologist friend, and use them to supply women for sex.

18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

So far the only evidence they have against him is witness/victim testimony, nothing physical. The state doesn't need physical evidence for a conviction but given the age of these allegations they're facing an uphill battle. It takes almost nothing to get a grand jury to indict a case but trying to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt is a whole lot tougher.

The statute of limitations in PA would have expired in January so they had to indict Cosby as quickly as possible.

19. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Celebrity Justice...You gotta love it...

He won't spend one minute in jail...

Expensive lawyers will gain an all black jury if it gets that far and gain an acquittal.

Remember OJ?

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

While l know race can matter when it comes to jurors and some jurors (though it shouldn't), remember that there were several BW victims involved, even though she's not in this one case.
    And the O.J jury was mixed, right?
    FTR, Montgomery County is mainly White. Lawyers get so many exclusions.