Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup! Here's a couple pics of my cars.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup retroactive insults from months ago. And I didn't call the women that just those who complain that forum isn't what it use to be. Those are usually the ones upset this isn't a worship you 24/7 site for just being white.
    And Ches why even message me? Does it make sense?

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:shock:

Every Time I talk about wanting snow my fiancée just looks at me like "babe, you have no idea" lol. Guess your pic is what he's talking about lol.

4. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Yes, I do remember snowstorms and digging out my car almost every year the good thing is that when it snows a lot or even a little they close the government so either we don't work or if we feel like it's too dangerous to commute to work we work from home :)

I am always very quick to say I live too far away and don't want to take any chances so I'd like to work from home please & thank you

But if you want to see real snow all you have to do is go to Colorado in the winter time... I remember as a child jumping off the roof of our house into the snow

I believe it was the winter of 1982

5. DudeNY12

Yup. I work at one of the universities in DC, and we pretty much follow the feds for inclement weather closings/delayed arrives etc. I don't mind driving in the snow, but it does become a pain as it's my opinion that the DC area municipalities still don't handle snow removal too well. Then, we have way too many motorists driving too fast for the conditions. I always say that those people seem to think that SUVs aren't subject to the laws of physics.

Yes, I did see the snow in Colorado two years ago. That was the year we flew into DEN, drove up to Aspen (in a storm), then stopped at Vail and a couple other places on our way back to Denver.

I'd have to agree with your fiance. Perhaps you should do as Cherok33 mentioned... Take a trip to Colorado.

6. Cherok33

Colorado is a beautiful state!

7. DudeNY12

Agreed! Colorado is indeed a beautiful state. I once took Amtrak from Denver to Salt Lake City, and the scenery had me totally in awe. The same when we drove to Apsen, and back to Denver.

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

below zero in the mountains this week:Aspen & Vail...froze my ass off...heatwave in Denver 40s & 50s...grocery store today I see sandals, shorts, shortsleeve shirts lol...LOVE COLORADO:heart:

BUG for PRESIDENT

9. Cherok33

Absolutely!!

have you ever gone to Colorado Springs? that's another beautiful part of the state

10. Cherok33

Hahaha see!?

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You're right that your arrival didn't change me into a hateful person. Because I'm not a hateful person. And my attitude about you now or the forum has nothing to do with the tide turner. That's water under the bridge. I'm just older and I tolerate a lot less bullshit and I don't like people who are full of themselves. I was just too polite to speak up about it before. But you know how old folks do, they say what's on their mind.

12. Cherok33

Not to derail your comment however I am also noticing the older I get the lower tolerance for bullshit I have

Especially at work I'm trying not to turn into an asshole

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I hear that.

14. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Yeah defo feeling this, I don't get angry but stuff irks me nowadays more than it did before.

15. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Lol you do make me chuckle sister from another mister :p

President of what though, I'm not sure this special bus can be pulled back onto the road it has four busted tyres and most of the passengers are fighting on the hard shoulder or gone AWOL lol

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt081

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what does that mean ?

18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol we'll be in ny before we can get to Colorado. My very first snow experience will be a tough one lol

I love that you don't tolerate bullshit, neither do I. If someone comes at me disrespectfully, I'll respond accordingly. Nothing more, nothing less. You don't like me, that's totally cool, put me on ignore or simply ignore me. You can avoid this nonsense altogether. Choosing not to means you either enjoy the drama, or me :D

19. DudeNY12

No, I haven't. We were kicking ourselves too since we simply ran out of time. That was the boy's trip. However, my g/f did make mention of possibly taking a trip to Colorado. So, we're looking at possibly taking a trip to Colorado, then continue on to SoCal (LA & SD).

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Sound logic