Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Hahaha awww ?? The fact that ou are just doing your part to go out there and purchase these items is very sweet

Yes, both are costly

Smart women tend to know what we love and only want quality products. Would rather spend $$ on quality vs replacing when the cheap stuff falls apart

Just like men w your expensive ass shoes

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

lmao fair enough

3. The Dark King

The only thing I splurge on is electronics. Like I never had a laptop under a g or speakers that wouldn't bring the house down because of the bass lol

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol
    lol

im with ches on this. its bad enuff people dont like IR so why act a fool here.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  5. Cherok33

Yeah, well I'm in the market for a new laptop. Feel like being my Santa and spending a g or 2 for a mac book My bday is on Tuesday Pretttttty pleaseee

6. The Dark King

Shiiiittt what that mouth do lol
    Sad thing is I know plenty of guys who would be happy to if you showed the slightest amount of interest lol

7. Cherok33

Lol crazy I'm sure that's far from accurate but hey, appreciate the compliment?

8. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

touché!

hahahaha! When you mentioned shoes, it does put things into perspective...

We have been taking a few classes at the gym together, the other day this lady was in front of us and when she bent over... you could see everything! After the class she joked and said, "Thats why you wear lululemon, so when you bend over you dont show everything".

I get it, some leggings are just better than others. :)

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You're a misogynistic asshole, TDK. I wish every woman that ever encountered you on this forum could read what you just wrote. Like Espy, Athena, Tarshi, FG - a few of your favorites. I disliked you before but now I'm truly disgusted by you. Who the hell do you think you are?!

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

We'll let me pick this apart. You and Satchmo were congratulating each other that the Houses of Raider and Satchmo still stand. And you indicated that women won't survive here if they expect to be coddled. Is it that much of a leap to put it together that you think you're still here because you don't have to be coddled and the rest of us couldn't take the heat? And the last time, I checked, the forum is supposed to be about romantic relationships. So why are roses and butterflies off the table? Is there an unwritten rule that you need armor and weapons to have discussions about love, romance, sex, and friendship? The only threads that seem to seldom go off track are the picture threads As for me not posting positive stuff, you weren't here when I did. Even though the rep system is lame, it's still a reflection of what folks here think. I didn't get the rep per post count that I have by being disagreeable and negative. Oh, and the biggest pot stirrers here are Petty and TDK and you adore them. But they have penises so that makes it cool. Girl, bye.

11. The Dark King

A misogynistic asshole apparently lol
    Have fun rolling around in your own mediocrity lol

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol that was a fucking novel of bullshit :smt043 For someone who likes to act like she couldn't care less about my opinion of her, you sure do spend a lot of time trying to justify yourself lol. And yes, you absolutely jumped to the conclusion you wanted to see lol. Romance, love, butterflies...that shits for real life friendships and relationships. Why the heck would people search for that in an online community with strangers?! Craziness I tell ya.

I do adore petty and TDK, more than you'd ever know. They're honest, loving, hilarious individuals. The fact that they're not over-emotional females is just a bonus ;)

13. RaiderLL

Yessss! Not for working out, but it's been so cold lately I'm living in those fleece lined leggings (and hoodies, scarves and uggs lol). Stereotypical SoCal WW in every way during our winters lol. I'll run on the treadmill at home instead of trying to get out in this freezing ass weather lol.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah 62 is pretty cold. lol

It's 71 here.

15. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I think everytime I come back on the boards (large gaps in between) I always seem to catch a post of you and a few others attacking Ches, now I might not have a full picture but I know what I see and that is a campaign and in my opinion it makes you and your fellow cohorts bullies.

I would also remind everyone that the ignore button still works on here.

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

One day, you'll get it. Maybe. I think you should get your testosterone level checked. It seems to be a little high...

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I forgot how spoiled people in tropical weather are.:smt042

18. Cherok33

Meanwhile I cannot get warm :(

19. RaiderLL

Lol 62 is freezing. Really, our lows have been in the 30s...I think that's legitimately cold even if you're not weather-spoiled like me! I don't know any female who's not freezing in 60-70 degree weather :cool:

20. The Dark King

So you just happened to ignore her calling me an asshole? Got it lol