Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

What a lot of people don't understand is if an HIV infected person take his supression drugs and has zero viral load detected in his blood, then that person has a close to a zero chance of passing the disease on to a partner.

There is a study that just came out and not a single participant became infect from tbeir HIV carring partner and they were having un protected sex, I believe.

Willing to bet she knew this and thats why she went ahead and banged him on the regular.

2. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Why would anyone with half a brain take the risk of sleeping with an HIV patient regardless of the analysis you just made?:cool:

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly. thats crazy

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Because people aren't bright duh

5. z

z Well-Known Member

Where all the WW at?
    Y'al chased all the WW outta dis joint, damn... Satchmo and Raider are the only one left? y'al brothers are cruel in dis piece, turnin this spot to sausage fest, lol

6. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

House of Raider and House of satchmo remain

[​IMG]

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Bet not go nowhere.

[​IMG]

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

The only women who can survive here are those who don't need to be coddled. If she comes here looking for bff's or love or validation, gtfo lol. This ain't that site.

Side note...I miss petty. This site is a snooze fest more often than not without him here. One of the funniest dudes I've ever interacted with in my life. :freehug:

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Or maybe it has nothing to do with survival (there's tougher women than you that are members - stop patting yourself on the back) and everything to do with the fact that this forum has very little of interest to women. It's not about relationships any more and hasn't been for a long time.

10. RaiderLL

God you're such a negative person lol. Any woman still here gets that same ol "pat on the back", which includes you (regardless of how you like to play it off like you're gone/leaving/mia...we all know you were never really gone lol). Cheer up Charlie, you're a winner too.

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Nah, you and your fan club just bring out the best in me. And yeah, I've been happily gone. Just get curious now and then when folks text me to ask me if I've seen something stupid someone posts. And I still care about a few members.

12. The Dark King

If you want more posts about the things you're interested in create them. It's not that hard.

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Can't be bothered.

14. The Dark King

So basically you complain about it but want to do nothing to contribute to making it better. Lol ok makes sense

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

From LA to CA :smt004

:smt042

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

My post had less to do with the forum being uninteresting and more about your buddy patting herself on the back for being a survivor. Why the hell should any person here have to be a survivor? There's a reason why many of the women have drifted away and it has nothing to do with needing to be coddled. This should be a place of refuge not a battleground.

17. RaiderLL

Omgf :smt043 Where exactly did I "pat myself on the back" as a "survivor"? It's not that serious lol. My post is 100% accurate in that women coming here for butterflies and roses will surely leave disappointed. You say this should be a place of refuge not a battleground yet you yourself only come out from the shadows to disagree with people. I never see you post anything positive, you post to stir the pot. Therefore, you are part of the "problem" you find in this site. Ironic, no?

18. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

I can't believe the costs of stand mixers, and lululemon yoga pants... not complaining, just expressing my shock. :confused::confused::confused:

19. The Dark King

Well my buddy made a good point.
    And what kind of refuge was this place?
    A spot where the mediocre can be praised for their laziness lack of discipline with intelligent decent looking black men. Yay for you guys lol

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what do u mean?

what do you think this place suppose to be for?