American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Was in Canada last week for a wedding. That's what sparked a lot of my posts in this thread. Totally different culture. All these regular happy people no fixated on finance and things. The women were so approachable and nice. Totally different vibe and that's part of how I know culture matters.
    Many of the men here believe women are exactly the same no matter where you go giving no credit to how much our environment shapes people.
    No one would say the people in the South are exactly like people in Northern big cities but some how women in Canada are exactly like women in the US.
    Culture matters.
    I'm still trying to set up some things out here so for now more traveling but I can't leave the area any time soon. Unfortunately in my industry this is where the money is.

2. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

That was truly heartwarming, but I guarantee you there ARE men who feel the same way here about their American wives. You saw one film clip and that SEALS it for you?? OK. Good luck.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

4. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

This is truly, truly horrible, but I don't think this depicts the average New Yorker. Yes, NY is a tough place, but it also offers an energy found nowhere else . it offers the greatest theaters, museums, restaurants, etc. As far as horrible people go, were you there during 9/11? So many people banned together to help one another. I do not live there now, but I am so grateful I grew up there. I grew up in a diversified community where I played with children of different races and religions. Neighbors who watched and looked out for one another. Wouldn't have wanted to grow up anywhere else.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Having lived in New Jersey and visited the Big Apple more than once, I have to say that it isn't easy to meet women in the city. I had learned in the very beginning that people don't talk to anyone unless it is business. Asking a stranger for directions is business. The most fun I've had was in Greenwich Village. The place is great on a warm summer evening. Lots of people outside walking around. I discovered a small shop called The Sci_Fi Emporium. The place had a lot of cool collectible items there from movie memorabilia to anime and manga. I went there a lot bac in the days. That and Tower Records. I didn't get to crash any parties but I realized that I had found my idea of heaven.

6. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Nope. It was more of a light joke. I was kinda leaning that way already lol

As for as men who feel the same way about their American wives...good for them. I wish them all well, I mean that. I really wish them well. My experience has been lackluster with regard to most American women as compared to most foreign lovely ladies I have experience with.

My experience supports my luck will be better dealing with more foreign women.

7. The Dark King

I agree with a lot of this here.

8. The Dark King

Yuo.
    Again this wouldn't be an issue if you replaced foreign with white. Then it's all good, then generalizations are ok.

9. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Now here you go lol

What you say here is true, GL but it sure looks like it helps. Looking at places that have health care for their citizens, the people both men and women tend to be "good" compared to the "exceptional" Americans.

Here's some rhetorical questions:

How many Ukranian men have you ever heard about coming to the states to go and get themselves an American woman?

How many foreign men are looking for "mail-order" American brides?

I would imagine not many. I believe that's because of the culture we have in this country and unfortunately that has an affect on relationships.

10. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

lol That works too

11. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I would not have wanted to grow up anywhere else either. NYC has given me a resiliency I don't think I would have if I grew up anywhere else. And I recall when we had the blackout in '77 I think and saw first hand how NYC people looked out for each other.

That being said, right after we got power back, the folks started acting like...New Yorkers lol. I have never seen any people bond together like New Yorkers-under stress. Why not treat each other like we did under stress and show respect to each other. I don't know but I know I don't like going back there. The theater, museums and such are great but not worth it to me to visit anymore. Harlem use to be my spot until it lost it's edge becomeing gentrified.

I too hung out with guys in high school who looked like we were all in the UN; Italians, Irish cats, Puerto Ricans, Chinese, Arab cats, etc. Again, I wouldn't trade growing up there but never want to visit.

12. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

True, true. Culture is so important.

I understand, I'm working on getting some more training in my industry and then positioning myself so I can work from overseas. Maybe that's something you can look at doing too.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yet you have been generalizing American women with no consideration for cultural differences within the US until this post.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i dated german woman and im damn sure there were military women dating germans. thats because i lived there.

just because YOU date via internet doesnt mean uar dating them. STOP sending that chick money for "her visa to come thru next month"

15. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

So what?

The rhetorical questions I asked were:

"How many Ukranian men have you ever heard about coming to the states to go and get themselves an American woman?"

"How many foreign men are looking for "mail-order" American brides?"

Proximity doesn't equal preference. Because some German guys might want sex from some American or even become involved in relationships with them does not mean that there are a significant number of the men seeking that out for long term relationships.

So I'll replace the word "German" and re-ask the question since you seem a little slow on the uptake:

"How many German men have you ever heard about coming to the states to go and get themselves an American woman?"

Additionally, there are businesses designed for American men to find "mail-order" mates; women from other countries. How many business are there in other countries designed to find American "mail-order" mates for their men ?

Now, you may not like what I say but the facts are the facts; not a lot of men are beating the doors down to meet and have long term relationships with American women.

Let's not forget the title of this question was which do you prefer; American WW or Foreign. I gave my preference which is foreign so why you got a problem with it?

I'm not sure why you have a problem with a man who gives his opinion when asked for it. What you should have a problem with is your malfunctioning spell checker. I've seen more coherent spelling from a Chick-fil-A ad, but I digress.

And you know I'm dating via the internet how? And If I was and choose to give my money to a chick for her visa how does that change anything I stated?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  16. z

z Well-Known Member

Bawhahahaha, dead
    :smt043

GL, Bama, where r u? stand up and erect your spine and defend yoself, bawhahaha
    Bama rise up, lol

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah digress fool. that talk is crazy. honestly, a dude who make general statements about american ww and foreign ww.

let me guess....american ww just dont get you.

lol

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

against him? that fool is weak.

lol.

as for you, you may want to sit down with your latex gf.

we know the progression of you dudes.
    1. bw didnt get my swag.
    2. American ww are gold diggers

how about you fools look at yourselves and stop blaming others for your romantic failures.

19. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

What does it matter to you if I think foreign WW rank better based on my experience?

Even if that was the case, so what?

Let me guess...you like riding my nuts

20. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Who is this "we" you speak of?

You mention he has a latex gf, I have a mail-order woman who needs a visa...so what?

Why does it matter to you if either of these things are true?

Who said we have romantic failures?

How do you think you know so much about us?

When shall ye invest in a checker for spelling?