American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Yes, you are lol

Regardless, putting his name out there was weak and some shit bitch motherfuckers do.

2. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Sure...if you believe selective reasoning is a winning formula and my finding inconsistencies is considered losing an argument.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol . u right. i. sleeping and u are wondering where is your mail order bride is.
    lol
    lol

hey . she told u that she loved u before or after the check cleared?

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u do know hes a wanna be intellectual rite?

5. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

A label is a label is a label. What you may see as "sophomoric" I see as simple.
    It sounds like if someone disagrees with you they are sophomoric and silly but if they agree with you it's a movement?

That's the mindset of a juvenile.

That's your opinion. My opinion is the label feminism is as silly or serious the label MGTOW.

Feminism isn't about waging war against men. I'm a single guy, but I'm not stupid to create a delusional, overly-simplistic mindset over what is ailing this world and I can tell you it is not the fault of women that many of these guys are having issues dealing with them.

You already established? LMAO

You are a legend in your own mind LMAO

You established nothing other than show when you can't handle an onslaught of logic from a true man you post his name like a rapacious brat and when he points out that you did him wrong you blame him for your transgression.

Weak.

When you stated I took a jab at you I had the testicular temerity to look at what you said, find the merit in it and issue you a public apology here; the same place where I took the jab. You don't respect him enough to admit you were wrong? And you have the audacity to attempt to pass judgement on what other men call themselves?

Milquetoast.

Well, that's to be expected.

It's so rare that people actually see real men that when they do, they question us as how and why we carry ourselves the way we do because it usually makes them feel uncomfortable being that most have never seen real men.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  6. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Interesting.

I was thinking the same thing about you lol

Eh, no comment on the shit that bitch motherfuckers do, huh?

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I like the idea of being active in meet-and-greets/clubs as a means of coming into contact with like minded people with similar interests.

8. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I think I mentioned I'm not interested in a mall order bride, sir.

You are spending a lot of time concerned about me and fixated on some sort of relationship you think I'm trying to have. Is there something you want to tell me? Are you beginning to have warm feelings in your mid section with regard to me and being a bride of some sort?

Are you...transgender?

9. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Actually, what I want most is for you to get just one sentence grammatically correct. Just one.

Please?

10. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I agree, man. I think you can get a better vibe from them in a relaxed environment where the communication will probably be more natural as you may have shared interests.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

12. Terra Incognita

Terra Incognita New Member

My Love is Kosovar Albanian. I've always liked Foreign White Women most and ended up with one. :D

13. Morning Star

You're only reinforcing my pointing regarding this particular discussion, especially since you're missing the entire point regarding the labels. This isn't based on opinion. It's a statement of fact and there is well-documented history behind feminism and the need for it as opposed to the MGTOW, which is akin to the Ku Klux Klan. By that, I mean that it's not a necessary movement and it is heavily rooted based on fear or angst, or emotional drivel. I can understand problems with relationships, but perhaps its a two-way street and they need to reevaluate their own behavior as well. It is a breakdown of communication overall, but the lack of adaptation could prove to be an issue as well.

It's a support group for an asinine reason and it's anything but "going their own way." As for those individuals who live a single, carefree life without a significant other, I would credit them as merely perma-bachelors and actually living a life without the need of a companionship, and they don't piss and moan about what's wrong with women, which is essentially what MGTOW is about. The online presence is a reflection of these people who partake or hold that label into their own accord.

I may have had problems in the past with women from here, but I wouldn't piss and moan about it at all, like some people would, creating groups to MGTOW to foster their neglect of personal introspective or reflective self-analysis. It takes a mature adult to simply move on and not bludgeon their mental state with ideas of creating a boogeyman (or woman). I have no problem with engaging in discussions like this, since, for the most part, I understand your sentiment regarding the issues of American women vs. Foreign women, though I don't completely agree with everything you've stated. True, foreign women are generally more socially open to dating interracially, and that is mainly in part by their countries confronting issues like racism better than America, which sweeps everything under the rug.

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

What you're defining is not rape culture.
    We had an extensive convo about this in another thread months ago, if not last year.

You're describing uncomfortable behaviors by men against women, far from rape culture.

Why do you think most victims of rape are reluctant to report it??
    Might have something to do with how the victim is oftentimes portrayed as being responsible in some way for the attack.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

its called street harrassment.

16. Morning Star

George Sodini was a nut case with some disdain towards women, though he didn't have that label made back in 2009, but he shot up an entire gym, killing three women.

However, I have worked with or have encountered people who actually hold those views and many of them don't really go their own way, per se. Why not just improve your own life instead of just looking for sex with women? Plus, from an online presence, they would have a major stick up their asses when they see women online confessing their love or someone or chronicling their lives, and they have to insert their BS attitudes because they lack the ability to communicate with women.

17. andreboba

You have a really bad habit of making any discussion on this board intensely personal, almost narcissistic.

Stats from the FBI state there are 4.5 murders per 100,000 people in the U.S.

According to the same FBI, there are 52.9 forcible rapes per 100,000 people in the U.S.

18. andreboba

Anyone who's been on this forum more than 6 months know TDK's first name because others have dropped it harmlessly in dialogues.

How is that a dig or insult??

Did TDK expressly ask that no one ever speak his name on this board??lol

TDK is having a tantrum.lol

Jesus H, you would have though MorningStar dropped his SSN and home address.

And someone please explain to Brian J what a statistical model is.

I'm so sick and tired of him saying how can anyone know what ALL of MGTOW think if you don't know them??

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Get the fuck out of here fam. No one ever uses my name on here. It's literally been years and if someone does its a slip he was making a point that shit was done out of anger there was absolutely no reason to bring it up.
    And I never said that rape wasn't a problem (btw more men are raped than women), I said I don't believe that there's a rape culture. I don't believe that there'speople who support it. We as a whole see it as vile and disgusting. It's not like saying there's a gun culture, where there are swaths of people who love and support gUn ownership. See the difference?

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I can't speak for those men. I can only go about my business trying to survive and make long ends meet. I go through a lot on my job and when I get home, I just climb into bed and sleep until the time comes to get back to work until my days off come. No disdain or hatred for women from me here. Just a longing to break free from the yoke of monotony. Sex, though important, can wait. My journey is long and arduous. But it is the journey that matters ost in my life. I feel that this is an example of mgtow. My first step was to get a job and work for the meager pay and pay big bills on a part-time Wal-Mart salary(Wal-Mart is a good place to work and it is honest work). I don't intend on working there for the rest of my life, I have other plans. But I have to survive.