American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u do know tricking doesnt mean u are a ladies man

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u know ms im not a fan of tdk (lets be honest .. . hes an ass and a sellout) however putting his name out there is not of u. it should be beneath u to do that. not cool.

3. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

What does that even mean? lol

Wrong. I have thought feminist and the name feminism was silly and dumb for many years prior to hearing about MGTOW. I don't care what kind of response you would expect; if one can be labeled silly all can be labeled silly.

Removed from the discussion? The discussion is "American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women" and I said the majority of American women (especially the feminist) suck ass compared to their foreign counterparts. How am I far removed from the discussion.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

that means u are a dumb fuck.

5. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

LOL

Indeed.

You do know that asking me if I know tricking doesn't make me a ladies man doesn't help you spell any better?

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

That is a very ghetto-fab straw man you're pulling. Again, they aren't remotely similar, otherwise calling yourself a black man would be considered silly, or Civil Rights, since they all seem silly, according to your (selfish) logic. If there is a significant purpose in a movement, regardless of identity and where it stems from, then you're only making light of something out of frustration and ghetto-like mentality. That is not a sign of an educated man here, if you're quick to act in this manner.

You've made sweeping generalizations as though all American women have been tested by you, and that foreign women are better. I think we both know it's merely subjective in that regard, since you're basing it off of experience and not of a definitely fact, since the reverse can be considered true as well.

7. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Wow.

You are losing the argument to the man and then you put his name out there? Then he steps to you with respect and you tell him he is being melodramtic?

That was weak and immature.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

no wonder u gets no love from american women...u stupid. lol

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol @ bj

10. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

How does what some one else say make me "a dumb fuck" for asking clarification of what he said?

Perhaps you should re-introduce yourself to Lesson 1a of "Hooked on Phonics."

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

if u have to ask......

12. Morning Star

I'm not the one who is losing the argument here. He's notorious for tap-dancing, deflecting, retracting, and contradicting himself. And when he can't handle the pressure, he would bow down and retreat like he normally would.

Can't apologize for breaking him in.

13. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

The point is if one can be silly all can be silly. Even feminism. If feminism should be treated with respect so should MGTOW.

Simple.

I care not that you may think me not educated or ghetto-like in my mentality. The issue is that if you can say one label is silly they all can be labeled as silly.

Nope.

I said "most" American women suck ass compared to their intelligent, charming, sexy, compassionate and complimentary foreign counterparts. And yes that is a generalization because the topic question is a generalized one namely "American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women."

I never said it was a fact; I said it was my opinion.

And since I'm grown and can give my opinion when it's asked for which for this discussion is that I prefer foreign WW way over American WW, what's the problem?

14. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

If I have to ask it makes me someone who recognizes my ignorance about something and is intelligent enough to ask about that which I realize I am ignorant about. Sounds smart to me.

Perhaps if you asked more questions in elementary school, you too could construct a readable sentence at this point in your life.

15. Morning Star

The point is if one can be silly all can be silly. Even feminism. If feminism should be treated with respect so should MGTOW.

Simple.
    <~~~~ This response is sophomoric at best and doesn't make a lick of sense unless you are too desperate to come off as being a rose because you somehow think a meaningless label has equal weight as a movement. So no, silliness goes beyond the name. It's also the mission, in which you're being highly disingenuous on. You simply can't respond like a child because I'm criticizing (rightfully so) a stupid "organization" out of sheer angst over the issues they went though with women.

Feminism isn't about waging war against men. I'm a single guy, but I'm not stupid to create a delusional, overly-simplistic mindset over what is ailing this world and I can tell you it is not the fault of women that many of these guys are having issues dealing with them.

I've already establish that your rant on American women is merely based on personal experiences, and I can get that. So I'm not arguing about you proclaiming your position as fact or opinion. Rather, just the way you carry yourself.

16. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

No wonder you never won that spelling bee contest!

Oh, I get love from American women, my alphabetically challenged fellow contributor :)

17. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Well from your, post that's evident sir!

Did you mean "Now go back to the magazine and order you a wife that will dump you?

You should be charged grammatical assault the way you be butchering up the English language.

18. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Yes, you are lol

Regardless, putting his name out there was weak and some shit bitch motherfuckers do.

19. Morning Star

Sure...if you believe selective reasoning is a winning formula and my finding inconsistencies is considered losing an argument.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol . u right. i. sleeping and u are wondering where is your mail order bride is.
    lol
    lol

hey . she told u that she loved u before or after the check cleared?