American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

But denying that there is a culture where normalizing sexual violence regarding male behavior is denying rape since it basically makes it incredibly trivial, according to how you perceive it. And actually, educating children on sexual behavior can actually prevent, or decrease the chances that they will wind up sexually assaulting someone. That is most evident.

2. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

You don't know and have not interviewed "all" of the followers so you making this assertion that they all basically follow the same sentiment is not true.

As I said, I know several who do not subscribe to any of the rhetoric you claim they do.

You don't know if they have genuinely dealt with problems in the past with women or not.

Doesn't matter. "Feminism" is a label and no label is any more silly or less silly than any other label. it matters not that you think one label is deeply rooted.

Not true.

If MGTOW can think of women as "dolls" in the vanilla world so too can women think of men as "dolls" in the vanilla world. Women often call them "boy toys" as a matter of fact.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So because you don't experience it it don't exist? Lol fair enough.

4. The Dark King

No sorry western culture does not support sexual violence on any level. An accusation can destroy a life now. Sexual objectification making sex less meaningful is rampant. My only contention there is we assume all guys are for it and all women are against which isn't true.

5. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I would blame it on your inability to implement basic elementary school fundamentals.

6. Morning Star

I don't have to interview all of them, but I'm fully aware of the behavioral patterns and attitudes regarding this particular movement and it's basically a tactless attempt to make themselves feel better. You may claim that you know people who don't adhere to them, but they most likely hide it all too well. Unless they are simply living their lives and not having discussions about women being a problem, then you're really not paying attention to them at all.

And actually, it DOES matter as to why certain labels exists. One actually has a credible history to exist, and you may want to create a straw man and remain ignorant, but it won't diminish that one actually holds weight and importance on a social, economic, and political plane, whereas the purpose of the other is just to be a prude stupid motherfucker with angst-driven issues.

And you're grasping straws now since you want to use "boy toys" in this discussion since it doesn't hold much merit, nor weight.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u are so dumb.

8. The Dark King

So this simply boils down to women can do no wrong and any mention of them doing wrong is men whining?

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

now i see why u are into mail order brides. u are dumb ass fuck

10. Morning Star

Selective reasoning, Andrae? Don't be so daft.

Oh sure, so sexism never happened, neither did racism, right? The west supports everyone on an equal level already? Am I hearing this right?

You can't be this dense and expect to hold some sense of credibility, eh? The culture defined through decades of patriarchal dominance does not give men a pass on exercising will with less accountability regarding treatment of women? Do you history, bro or it somehow is lost on you?

11. Morning Star

Wrong, Andrae. The root of the problem with those people is their immaturity, when the vast majority of men in this country, who are married or in a relationship managed to make it work.

12. The Dark King

So that's how you want to play this. I don't say something you like you put my personal information out there? Talk about immature and entitled. Reported

13. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

If you haven't interviewed all of them but you claim all of them think a particular that sir is just dumb.

They can't simply MGTOW and want to be left alone? They must hide something, eh? That's ridiculous.

As I stated, it doesn't matter. If one label is silly they all are candidates to be called silly. I nominate the label "Feminist".

That's preposterous lol lmao

One of you came up with the term using women as "dolls" and I use a "boy toy" as women using men as dolls and I'm grasping at straws LMAO

14. Morning Star

Your name isn't much of a secret. Come the hell on with the melodramatic responses.

15. The Dark King

I have not used my name on this forum in years. I don't care if it's not a secret it's uncalled for and just another shut down shut up tactic when things aren't going the way you want. Well you can go back on ignore and don't have to interact.

16. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Well, ain't that the pot calling the kettle black!

BTW, "You" is spelled:

Y
    O
    U

It is not spelled "u".

PS - You could have at least capitalized your grammatical error as "U".

17. Morning Star

Unlike your generalization of American women, I hold a great deal of weight on my end, seeing that people who identify as MGTOW are very immature people to begin with, starting with a name that started out of angst, and continues to be that. If you look around websites from, you'll know very well that their attitudes are less about trying to define success and rather, be more critical of women, which is counterproductive in their so-called mission.

And calling feminism silly because I called MGTOW senseless is plain childish and silly. I'd expect that response from a teenager and not someone who disregards an entire history all because of a name. That shows how far removed you are from this discussion.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

its the internet jackass. no one is trying to impress.

no go back to the magazine and order u a wife that will dump u.

19. Morning Star

You have my pity, but keep being disconnected from the rest of society as you please.

20. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I never told you or anyone else that I was into mail order brides. I have alluded to the fact that I'm into correct grammar.

I'm glad you are the mailman because if you had to actually write the letters themselves...