American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

just cause a woman would have those characteristics doesnt mean she going to be into you or she will be right for you. culture would never equal a good woman.

2. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

So much ridiculousness in such a short sentence:

1. Dudes didn't say their stock would go u by going overseas; dudes said their opinions and experience showed them that foreign WW overall were their preference over American WW.

2. According to http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cuckolded a cuckold is "the husband of an unfaithful wife". Even if dudes thought their stock would go up if the go overseas how does that make them "the husband of an unfaithful wife."?

Improper capitalization, horrible spelling errors and punctuation mishaps? Eh, is posting up on this site part of an assignment for you to receive credit to pass your English as Second Language (ESL) class?

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol I believe I now I understand why you have difficulty finding quality partners within a few thousand miles of your home. With the line of thinking you showcase above, I'd be very surprised to see you find success in any adult relationship. If you're not interested in working for your relationship, you probably shouldn't be in one. Relationships don't flourish and remain a success just by chance. It takes effort. I'm always taken aback when I hear someone try to refute that fact. We get what we give in life. If someone wants to take the lazy approach to dating, it's most definitely their choice to do so. They really don't have much room to complain though, when all that half-assing attracts is bottom of the barrel women. "Nothing worth having comes easy" :)

4. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Giving me play? Eh...I do alright.

NOTE: When a man is concerned with how much "play" another man gets...it makes me question if he's a "little light in the loafers".

PPS - I mean really, how much effort does it take to capitalize your sentences?

5. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Oh yes, indeed I have :)

6. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

No doubt :)

7. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Indeed :)

8. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

True. But I just want a simple life with as little complications as possible. Life is too short for all of that nonsense. Meet a nice WW she takes care of me, I take care of her - simple.

9. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

True, but not having the foolishness that so many American women have is a start, a foundation to see if we are compatible. If she has too much nonsense, it's not worth finding out if we are compatible.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

aww damn

lol

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

ill cosign that.

12. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

LOL

Good! I'm glad you finally understand and agree with my position.
    BTW, I have met quality American women; that doesn't change the fact that my experience has been the overwhelming majority have been horrible.

Surprise!

I have had success in relationships with American women. Have you seen RestlessRita? Beautiful and quite sexy and a good friend who is a compassionate and caring woman.

I see.

I agree.

It takes compatibility with it's foundation built upon respect. If you have respect and compatibility, why do you need to have "work"?

That's not a "fact", it's your opinion. I'm often taken aback when I hear speak of the work it takes to be in a relationship but so many people are single and the married ones are either divorcing or seriously considering it. Perhaps the "work" of relationships is not working.

No complaining, just answering a question about American WW or Foreign WW :)

Oh, and perhaps the majority of American women are bottom of the barrel with regard to their foreign counterparts?

Two men both offer you $1 million in legal cash; the domestic man says you have to perform hard labor on an oil derrick working 14 hour days, 7 days a week for 2 years and you will receive the money . The foreign man says just come and get the money, no work involved. Would you tell the foreign man no because "nothing worth having comes easy"?

13. RaiderLL

Lol you write longer responses than anyone I've seen here before. Both your guys can keep their money, I have my own ;) I've been self reliant my entire adult life, why stop now?! :cool:

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I still feel like some of you are down on American WW because the ones you really want aren't the type you can ever hope to get.

If you aren't bringing the total package to a relationship, it's childish to think you're going to attract a woman whom you feel is, however you define it, superior.

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It was a stupid, unrelated analogy he gave anyway.

I've never known a man or woman in a great relationship that required no effort all, particularly if he and she came into the relationship on equal footing economically and professionally.

16. RaiderLL

This is what it boils down to, whether their egos will permit them to admit it or not. It's always easier to place the blame on others, instead of taking responsibility for your own shortcomings.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

its about to get real up in here

18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I see

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

oh Raider there isn't an eye roll big enough.
    Why does it if have to come down to shortcomings and not an honest observation? Is your world view so myopic that life can be only be viewed through your life experience? Yes you don't care about certain things but you fail to realize you are far from the common experience for most men.
    As Goodlove loves to say everyone wants to be equal until it's time to pay the bills.
    There's a deep sense of entitlement here that I haven't seen elsewhere. An expectation of chivalry where being a gentleman means taking care of a stranger you barely know just to enjoy someone's company with no expectation of them in return.
    We've gotten to the point where saying hello is fricking street harassment and any compliment is somehow an assault.
    I know the supermen of the forum ie Boba North and Beast never have any issues and get every woman they lay their eyes on with no friction but for mere mortals that's usually the case.
    This isn't TDK upset because he can't find the right woman this is just me observing things differently than you. No need for the personal jabs

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Why are you guys conflating effort with work? All the man said was he doesn't want a relationship that's another job, something to managed rather than enjoyed. Things you enjoy take effort, you have to get off your ass to go to watch a live basketball game, you have to leave your house to enjoy a nice meal. You may on occasion have to work through a fight, but the minute the relationship is working and not enjoyment why do it? I don't see any benefit to that.