American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm gonna give you a couple of conceptual examples. A person who moves up North from the South may think that the north is not racist, but they actually are, they are just accustomed to hiding it. This is an example of how a culture can trick you into thinking it is different. Once that person has been there a couple of years they will understand that it is racist up there. (Not sure if you can see that one but its worth a shot)

Another: If a ww smiles at you it means nothing. If a bw smiles at you its a good chance that she is interested in you. This is an example of a cultural difference that I'm sure you are aware of. It shows you that there can be cultural differences within cities, therefore; it should be easy to believe that there can be cultural differences between ww from one state to another. From my experience there are. The energy alone is different from locale to locale within the US. Energy serves to influence the entire "dating" experience in one way or another.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If the way the women were was the only indicator I would agree but it also comes down to how everyone treats each other. Like if a woman said American men were better than Middle Eastern men would she be wrong to think so based on her experiences?

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Great point, RestlessRita. Sorry if my statement sounded like a blanket denunciation. It wasn't meant to be that at all. I'm sure you guys have to kiss a lot of bums before you find the person you're looking for as well.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What you don't realize is that I see your point. I just don't think you see mine. If you compare NY women to women in Toronto you probably won't get an argument from me.

I'm not saying you are wrong to generalize. I'm saying you are over generalizing; that's why your statements are flawed.

6. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

"Over" generalizing? Nope.

Just simple generalization. But the initial question is a generalized question, why would the answers in the form of opinions be anything but that also?

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Maybe the question was too simplistic to begin with. Maybe the real truth required that the topic evolve just a little.

I know you are not here often but let me tell you: most threads get derailed. We are doing good to still be on topic.

8. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I agree. That's exactly my point. I'm not interested in working to make a relationship prosper. I have a job, why would I take another when I don't have to?

However you wish to frame it, foreign WW are overall easier to be with than American WW.

Why indeed.

I sincerely hope so :)

9. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

All American WW?

Your reading comprehension seems to be off. No one said "all".

And dudes posting with improper capitalization, horrible spelling errors and punctuation mishaps are looking e-lit-er-writ.

10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]lRQlQ5McwZ0[/YOUTUBE]

11. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Encourage one of the WW here to do that and see. Simple.

Personally, if a WW thinks the foreign BM are more suave, better looking more fit, more intelligent, more charming and they see a better future with them over American BM I say "go for what you know, baby". Simple.

If a WW thinks BM are cheap, not intelligent, a drag on them as humans, unrefined and have unrealistic expectations I say "don't fuck with us". Simple.

My feelings would not be hurt. Not one bit.

12. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

On the money, my brother!!

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

and dudes who think that their stock will go up overseas are cuckolds

14. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Very large Ethiopian and Eritrean community here, Z.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

actually , u were making those inferences.

whats the matter? no one in the states giving u play?

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Aww shit. Have you "dated" Ethiopian women? I know I'm off topic but fuck it.

17. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Perhaps, but I like simple stuff. It tends to cut through the bullshit. Yes, lol I'm trying to help keep the discussion on topic too because I think it's important. I would prefer a wonderful American WW in my life who had the characteristics that so many foreign WW seem to have. It would be great!

But I'm a pragmatist; I'm open to meeting that wonderful American WW and I believe they exist but they are like finding a needle in 12 haystacks. Until the collective appreciably changes, I will remain hopeful for American WW but put my energy into foreign WW. The return on my enegry investment receives a bigger potential payoff for me.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Even though I don't agree with your opinion, I can understand your logical approach to "dating."

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

cosign.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

As humans we have a tendency to oversimplify that's why we have stereotypes. The media executives play on this fact and that makes it much worse.