American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I can't go abroad.

The irony is that even though I'm a foreigner, I have an important job in a major US federal agency in DC as a Statistical Analyst for the Department of Agriculture.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

cool. how do u like it?

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

how long did u stay in europe? oh 1 year. no. a week. oh now u can be an ambassador.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This is great Mikey, but you have not practically incorporated any knowledge that you have acquired from that job into this thread, therefore I don't see the relevance.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Congrats fam happy to see you doing well

6. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

It's too early to say so far since I started on the 16th of the month. My previous role was a contracted role, so my employment there was temporary.

Getting back on the topic, we really do have insanely horrible people here!

Look at this for instance:
    "A woman beat her 4 year old son to death in Houston because he peed in his pants! It's unbelievable how some women in America treat their children."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J9tTpmERj4M

400 Pound Officer Kicks Epileptic Man In The Head
    http://www.policebrutality.info/

[​IMG]

7. z

z Well-Known Member

Mikey,

you are not american? what is ur background? islander, African? when i was is DC area, i saw lots of East Africans, particularly Ethiopians and Eritereans

8. The Dark King

I think you under estimate cultural differences. Like I know Caribbean people very well and there is a major difference between them and American men. It's an observation based on experience.

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I'm from the Caribbean islands. When I talk in person I really don't sound like a black person at all. I've had a few people at the job site and my contracting company ask me where I'm really from.

Yes it does, there is relevance! I have something to do with the food that people consume because that's what the department there is about. Also everyone was talking about men and women's weight before and how that affects their desirability.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I think you underestimate cultural differences within the US.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ok educate us then. I'm challenging you to apply what you have learned.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

im gonna go out on a limb and say this; u are talking about cultural differences in the gender roles arena. would that be accurate?

13. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Can I ask how old you are first?

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

oh boy

15. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I wanted to ask him that because of this?

[youtube]Apl5kKV1UB8[/youtube]

The black community obviously has some problems, but a long list can be made detailing the many issues the white community has as well and more broadly, human beings in general.

Is Beasty a father? Is he in a relationship or marriage? How have (white) women treated him when it comes to dividing responsibilities, having sex, financial management, consumerism, etc? An important way to fix most of our concerns is to work on strengthening the family unit, amongst all races.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

we are talking about american ww versus foreign ww.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

If american women want to increase their desirability, they need to contribute to strengthening the family unit. Same applies for men also. For instance, some of the people I'm friends with have resentment towards their parents for whatever reason, and there isn't much connectivity between them and the family. Sometimes they even think their friends or roommates are replacements in place of the actual family members.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

glad u can join us now.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

20. The Dark King

Possibly can only go by what I see and experience